DragonType's Collection

GREETINGS EARTHBORN!! BEHOLD MY POWER , I COME TO YOU NOW FROM THE DARK VOID. THERE IS NO LIFE IN THE VOID, THERE IS ONLY PAIN AND MISERY, HONOUR AND LOVE DO NOT DWELL HERE AND BEAUTY DOSNT STAND A CHANCE! I have been condemned to this infernal realm for crimes of great EVIL. EVIL so INSEDIOUS, YOUR PATHETIC TINY MORTAL MINDS CANNOT FATHOM! DAMMNED TO ROAM THE PLAINS OF OBLIVION, SHAPELESS, FORMLESS, IMMORTAL! I am neither MAN nor BEAST, I am as old and powerful as the stars!

As I exist in Solitude I pull back the veil of darkness to cast my sight upon the eternal sea of stars! It was upon this moment I caught a glimpse of your TINY WORLD. I laid my eyes upon the thing you worship most, POKEMON CARDS!!! I than possessed and enslaved one of your kind. His name is Tash, HE IS WEAK AND SIMPLE, HIS LIFE IS POINTLESS! As the great and benevolent serpent I am I bestowed a mission upon this simpleton, TO COLLECT THE POKEMON CARDS!!! NOW I BEGIN MY REIGN OF TERROR!!! COME FOURTH FROM THE DARK VOID MY FAVOURITE CARD THE GRE… KKRRRR…ARGHHH…UUUGGHHH…

Oh my god not again! I am so sorry guys. I apologise for that. Ever since I started collections this being started living in my soul. He claims to be this celestial dark lord with a name no human can utter. Personally I feel he is just crying out for attention so I gave him a name. His name is Florence and just like me he loves Pokemon! Let’s begin with my favourite card! I love the traditional artwork featured in this card compared to the CGI that they use now. Masakazu Fukuda captured Rayquaza so well, you can see and feel the kinetic energy in his artwork! Unbeatable!

RAYQUAZA GOLD STAR!!

6 Likes

2 Likes

I simply can’t stop with Rayquaza, Latias and Latios looked equally as cool. Everything from the angle and how Rayquaza, Latias and Latios seem to be flying through and ocean of stars was very satisfying to look at! I cannot be… Coughhhh…agh

IMBECILE!!! HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME!! IMPOSSIBLE NO MEAGRE HUMAN CAN DEFY MY POWER!!! Could this be… Could… Could this be the power of LOVE

I do not collect to turn profit and to resell!! These cards will stay with me for a long time! I have been a fan of Pokemon since it came out! I was in grade 3. Pokemon swept through school yards like wild fire!!! Those who had the elusive Charizard where The coolest kids in the school!

2 Likes

My favourite Pokemon are definitely the Dragon Pokemon! My favourite of them all is DRAGONITE!! Rayquaza is a close second as my favourite legendary Pokemon.

2 Likes

Ban this sick filth.

3 Likes

Just make sure @pottsinator doesn’t see the second post. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great start for thread, really liking both psa 10 Latias.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly Nauticards, Glad you are entertained. I really enjoy both those cards as well!! Mr Pottsinator has an Incredible collection! the man has fine taste! what do you think florence?

HOW DARE YOU ADDRESS ME INFORMALLY… I SHALL DEVOUR BOTH YOUR SOULS!!!..

Ok nevermind.

1 Like

Why do I have a feeling this is but a sample of how majestic your collection is?

You are actually my hero.

1 Like

Hi QT pie jk. I’m glad you were the one who bought my latios. I’ve actually got the new dragonit card in a psa 10 if you want it.

Because it is. @dragontype is insane lol :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot friend! I appreciate that! However my collection is but a dwarf compared to many others on this forum! Wish I knew of this place existence! I’ll definitely be showing every card in my collection here!!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot buddy! I admire your collecting efforts as well! I am a subscriber to your YouTube Chanel! Keep up the great videos my friend!

Post all those full arts man!! ;D

1 Like

English FA Master…

1 Like

AAAAHHHHHHHRRRGGHHH!!! NIGHT SPREADS HER WINGS AND CLOAKS THE LAND IN DARKNESS!!! It is time to listen to the children of the night! I hear what the spirits are saying! They are drawn to this world, there is something hey seek! DRAGONS!!! When one thinks of Dragons they may picture, Power, Fire and death. Dragons have been apart of many folk lore through out the world’s many cultures! Mighty winged fire breathing serpents flying upon hurricanes bringing destruction and despair!!! BUT NOT IN POKEMON!!!

4 Likes

Mega Rayquaza!!! MASTER OF THE SKY!!!

Unfortunately my scanner doesn’t pick up the subtle textured patterns on the Japanese cards. However in person the Japanese cards are indeed exquisite!!!

2 Likes

Awesome collection mate :blush:

These last few pics looked really familiar as i remember seeing them on Instagram and then looking at your signature i knew who it was lol

1 Like

As soon as I saw that Latios I bought it lol! I don’t think I have seen a PSA 10 Listed on ebay that would ship to Australia ever since! Thank you Kindly. I would love to take that Dragonite off your hands, however I am in the process of moving places to Brisbane. I must save my money for now until I can get a new job. Thanks for your consideration my friend! You have an amazing collection and I love your videos keep up the good work!!!

Sweet glad to see a fellow Instagram collector on the UPCCC! May I ask who you are on Instagram? Most maybe 95 percent of my collection has been showcased on my Instagram lol!

1 Like