Dragonite species collecting

Inspired by another post. I wanted to ask how hard would dragonite species collecting would be?

4 Likes

Dragonite is a great mon to species collect! So many amazing cards. The hardest ones I can think of getting would be the error 5/82 non holo dark dragonite and the cosmos holo fossil dragonite. To echo what the other thread said though species collecting is what you want it to be so these mey not even need to be on your radar.

6 Likes

Oh! Those are super doable! The error is very cool

1 Like

The best Pokemon of course. I don’t know much about English but Japanese should be very doable.

The most expensive should be the T- promo and the DPt-P promo.

Other than that, if you don’t want to stick to only cards and go for every artwork then you also need to consider these 2 which I think should be the most expensive:

But as it has been mentioned before, you set the rules. Wishing you success.

Cheers!

2 Likes

When I was little besides charizard and Pikachu I always had a dragonite on my team. He’s so fluffy and happy

1 Like

If you go all out on variations the Russian cards will probably also be a challenge.

1 Like

Don’t think it will be that hard as I can’t recall any high end Dragonite card, besides grading tax

It’s super fun! Source, that’s what I mainly collect :slight_smile: Laneward's Dragonite collection

There are cool non-TCG cards as well out there if that tickles your fancy.

1 Like

ONE OF US. ONE OF US!

6 Likes

GLHF

13 Likes

The chance that card is leaving post’s hand is near 0, he’s a collector too :skull_and_crossbones:. I’d never collect dragonite

2 Likes

Dratini is better!

Dragonite is an awesome Pokémon for “Species Collecting”. Many awesome artworks and easily is one of the Pokémon with best artworks of all times.

How hard is to be a Dragonite Species Collector??? Depends of what your goals are: If your goal is to collect exclusively main TCG cards and also Misc Pokémon TCG (Carddass, Battle-e, etc), you might need help from other people in order to find Foreign Languages (non-Japanese/non-English) cards … and some cards might be difficult to find.

If you’re considering other stuff such as magazine, as personal experience, Trainers Magazine Vol.19 was a PAIN to find for me. You have NO idea of how many auctions I’ve lost … but took me like 1.5 years in order to achieve my goal.

Yes, if you need help trying to find Spanish Dragonite cards, you can message me … I’ll make my best effort.

Hope you find this whole text as useful.

5 Likes