dragon1te's WTB List

Hi all!

I’m looking to purchase the following for $350:

PSA 10 Professor Elm Holo Legend Battle Award 023/L-P

2 Likes

Bump. Added a couple new cards!

Bump :blush:

@dragon1te,

Hey! If you’re looking for it anywhere, I saw this on the pkmntcgtrades subreddit today for $500. https://www.reddit.com/r/pkmntcgtrades/comments/otgvi7/us_us_h_psa_10_neo_genesis_ampharos_1st_edition_w/

1 Like

Bump, changed the list!

Bump - List change again!

1 Like

Hey I just bought my Dark Houndoom first edition PSA 9 for $350 as well thru a buddy on Instagram. After I bought it I found a second one for $350 on pwcc fixed prices. Hope that helps. Go grab it fast before anyone snipes it if you want it! Great set and if you see a card I need try to send me a lead as well in the future if you see something. No biggie but it’s always nice getting help from the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

@dragon1te , Have 1E Dk. Houndoom PSA 9 for $420 w/ Swirl if you are still looking. Will be gone for most of the day but can get you picture tomorrow.

Edit: 1st Dark Houndoom PSA 9 (Right one has the swirl under the chin. Left has swirl bot right corner, can do $370 for that one.) If asking above your current offer price, just ignore.

Appreciate the pictures! Do you mind sending one of the back of the $370 one?

1 Like

@dragon1te, Sure, I updated the album.

Thank you! I’m going to pass for now but I will reach back out if my price point goes higher.

Bump, changed wants.

Bump. Added another card too.

Bump. Down to just 1 card at the moment.

Good luck bump! Ended up settling for the PSA 8.5 with a swirl myself :blush:

1 Like

Bump, changed wants.

Bump. Wants have changed.

Ill check when im home but i should have a few of these for you

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

Bump. Wants have changed.