Doherz87’s Celebi Collection

Hi Everyone!!

Long time lurker, first time poster on here. I’m a big Celebi fan and at the start of the year I thought I would jump in and try to collect as many PSA 10 Celebi’s as possible in both English and Japanese. Although, I don’t mind starting with PSA 9 and upgrading later.

After seeing @firebirder31 Ampharos collection it inspired me to show my collection.

I’m looking forward to seeing this collection grow and sharing it with everyone.

P.S. if anyone has any Celebis I may be missing please let me know :slight_smile:
*English

*Japanese

*Bonus

28 Likes

These are beautiful cards @doherz87! Can’t wait to see this collection grow. Out of curiosity, which is your favorite Celebi artwork of all?

2 Likes

Impressive! Love the scans, the holo on that Unseen Forces Celebi is fantastic. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is quite the collection! What an accomplishment and some beautiful cards you have there. My favs have to be NEO 2 Japanese exclusive Holo and the Celebi EX.

Just really wonderful and well rounded.

1 Like

@Dyl Thank you. My favorite artwork would have to be the ex, the holo is something else, closley followed by the cyrstal. What’s your favortie artwork?

1 Like

Thank you! Funnily enough these are photos from my phone and I’ve just cropped them so they look like scans haha

1 Like

Thank you! Both amazing artworks! The Ex is definitely my favortie artwork

1 Like

I think I would have to agree with you! Celebi EX from EX Unseen Forces followed by Crystal Celebi from Skyridge.

1 Like

is celebi an onion

2 Likes

Love the onion fairy, on the hunt for a skyridge psa 10 too, hes just so hard to find though and somehow auctions happen when im not checking

2 Likes

Beautiful cards! Do you have as well raw stuff or are you only collecting graded cards?

2 Likes

Epic collection so far!! Looking forward to the future growth as well!

1 Like

Thanks! I do have some raw stuff but I mainly collect graded cards

1 Like

Great collection! I have a soft spot for Celebi. I still need to get crystal Celebi. Though I want to get the first edition Japanese version.

1 Like

Theres a coro coro jumbo timeless celebi, not sure if thats something that fits into the collection. And if interested in figures would very much keep an eye out for the coco movie shiny celebi as theyre pretty hard to find in the wild at reasonable prices

1 Like

The beauty of living in Australia and using a middleman from the US is that you usually just collect cards then do one big shipment! So excited to have these into the collection, a couple of big hitters ticked off as well. Overall 11 added from the TCG and 5 “Bonus” cards. Also picked up a few raw cards to send off to PSA.

9 Likes

Awesome update. That phone card is so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

1 Like

danggg !! these are beautiful collection !!! thx for sharing

1 Like

Legit! Such a great collection of vegetables!

I do wonder, does celebi age with time, or is it indeed timeless? The last true mysterious PkMn, (Mew and Celebi) in my opinion, it does have a timeless quality.

1 Like