Dipping into other TCGs

My coworker has been talking about selling his old Magic collection from his teenage years for many months and asked if I’d help him evaluate the goods. I don’t know much about what’s hot and what’s not besides what I hear on alpha investments videos but I know of the power 9, dual lands, exc… decided to stop by today all I can say is WOW!!

He pulled out a old steel case full of cards in their own specific decks, we ended up picking out a few of his revised dual lands, that he’s going to sell to a local shop. no power 9 but I was blown away. He has so many old cards worth some decent coin, and everything is lp-mint. These are some of the few:

We also decided to make a deal on a near mint underground sea, my now first and only Magic card.

3 Likes

If he’s going to sell it all to a shop for buylist, I’d buy it all if he’s interested

I’m going to talk to him more about it, we went over conditions today and a fare value of the 10 he wants to sell for now.

1 Like

Best to do research on prices etc and where to sell. Shops generally will offer you far less than a direct sale. However it would be safer and easier, just be sure not to be taken advantage of.

Knowing is half the battle!!