Damo's almost everything else [collection]

wow okay, where do I even begin??!?
If you don’t know me, hello! hi! it’s so lovely to meet you! My name is Damo (or Lugia… or Scott…) and I’m a 17 y/o autistic guy from upstate NY. I’ve been collecting since I saw light for the first time, so my entire collection is just what I’ve accumulated from being alive and kicking!
My mom also collects so she’s totally had a part in making my collection what it is now too. She collects Erika, if you’re curious!
This thread will contain (almost!) my whole collection of cards that are worth being put in a binder to me. At some point I’ll make separate threads for my Porygons, sentimental cards, and matching/story cards!! I’d also, in a perfect world, make a big ol’ thread of Japanese promos but I haven’t gotten there yet money wise… I work two jobs to support me and my mom and am in my senior year of high school, so money is often really tight D: I hope some day to be able to afford a grail though!
my binders are organized for the most part? some slots are missing because i’d trade something - also there’s a lot of space in some binders so i’m not stuck moving things around all the time…
also note… my boobie mousepad is in shot like the whole time. oops. its sanford from Madness Combat btw.

anyways… without further adoooooo… here’s my collection!
This is the last chance you have to go back before you get TONS OF IMAGES!!! RAAAAAH!!!

Where am I with my collection ATP?

I bring this up because holy man… I have a lot to go through. Between my mom and my dad’s house, I have well over… like 20k bulk cards I would imagine. Years and years of going to the grocery store with mom and she’d treat me with a pack. Birthdays, special occasions, trips, literally everything included some sort of Pokemon something. My goal by summer of 2024 is to have all my cards, bulk included, documented before college!! I wanna know what I have on hand at all times, and I can’t bring all of it with me even if I wanted to. I’m also worried about something happening to them all of the time, so having documentation of the collection as a whole is really important to me. I’ll bring a small “demo binder” to college with me probably, for when I want to talk about cards!
tons more good stuff isnt pictured too, I’ll get around to it at some point!!!

The black binder

This is the binder that houses all of my big shinies, stuff like ex, gx, v, break, prime, lvlx, stuff like that!
a common theme throughout my binders is that, because this is a childhood collection, some of this stuff is damaged. It’s funny though because you can tell what I traded for and what I had as a child because whatever I pulled myself is in much better condition.

lol my hand. gotta love trading and forgetting to replace a slot!

The big MISC blu binder

A binder full o’ stuff that really doesn’t have another good place!
expantion stamps, e-readers (i have so few I like to keep them binded,) illus rares, radiant collections, pop series, other holos i don’t have a place for atm!

basic holos!

everything but swsh / sv , as i have too many of them to put in a binder sob…

Misc Misc!
the juice! Trainers, Full art trainers, stickers, energies, shinies, assorted tops cards, a little jpn, a little korean, errors!

bonuses!!

Here’s my slabs and top loaded cards. I prefer to just keep my cards in binders so I can look at them. I’m not really big on slabs but these two I got as a gift for my 10th birthday and xmas 2018. Blastoise will never leave my collection!

this took forever to type out but yeah!!! hope this is cool! my collection means so much to me, and this is just a fraction of it!
20 Likes

Awesome collection!

1 Like

Beautiful collection! Thank you for sharing. I’m particularly fond of the WOTC era cards and you have some fantastic examples.

1 Like

when i would go to the store with my mom, she would get me these pre-packed blisters(?) of 20 or so assorted singles, and they would come with tons of those enteis. used to give them out on the playground haha!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing a bit of your collection! I like how your collection just spans all eras—have a bit of everything there! I love the cards with set stamps (the blue binder). Those cards are some of my favorites (I don’t have a ton, but I hope to get more in the future). Can’t wait to see the Porygon collection later!

2 Likes