Cyruss WOTC Collection Thread

Hello all!

I am a long time lurker, first time caller. I am an english WOTC set collector that dabbles across later gens for my favourite pokemon Lugia!

My current focus is on collecting all WOTC 1st Ed holo sets in PSA 10, as well as the three WOTC E Series holo sets in PSA 10. So far, my progress is as follows:

Base 13/16
Jungle 16/16
Fossil 15/15
Team Rocket 18/18
Gym Heroes 19/19
Gym Challenge 20/20
Neo Genesis 12/19
Neo Discovery 17/17
Neo Revelation 9/14 +2/2 unlimited Shinings
Neo Destiny 23/24 +8/8 unlimited Shinings
Expedition 30/32
Aquapolis 35/35
Skyridge 38/38

You can reach out to me on IG at Cyruss_pokemon if you ever want to chat or connect! I apologize if my photos show up poorly, as I am a complete forum noob. Thanks for having me guys and gals!

22 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!

Kicking goals!

Incredible and gorgeous. What an achievement!

Pretty sick collection, dude! How long did it take you to accumulate these cards, if you don’t mind me asking?
Did you grade some cards yourself?

1 Like

Um…uh…Woah o____O

That’s a mighty fine collection. Very All that’s left to do is get a beautiful display for it–get those things up on a wall! They will look incredible.

Always love seeing the collection Cyruss. Best of luck completing the rest of the sets!

Only a couple. I have only done three PSA subs before. Starting collecting again in August of last year.

And thank you to everyone else! It has been a true joy getting involved with this hobby and looking forward to knocking off more sets soon :blush:

1 Like

Amazing achievement :blush:

Great love for vintage, nothing is better!

The man himself :blush: :blush: :blush:

Excellent mix of sealed and graded stuff!!!

Good job

Wowza!

Wow. Amazing collection, bro. That are some insane goals.
Collecting all these in only 11 months makes it even more incredible.

When looking at this i am happy i was still able to win the col Lugia auction against you lol

Best of luck on collecting the rest of these sets. Im pretty sure you will reach all of your goals.
Nice to have you in the hobby :blush: