Cosmos holo variants of Platinum Reverse SH shinies in Spanish

There was a recent ig post (that I can’t find anymore) of a cosmos holo variant of the platinum shiny Swablu in Spanish. The account also had the other shinies in regular cosmos holo pattern. I was wondering if anyone owned these, or if theses are even real, as I can’t seem to find info anywhere.

unknown

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re real. For some reason, those shinies were all as Cosmos Holofoil in Spanish instead of the Reverse Holos in all other released languages.

Here some examples of them:

Greetz,
Quuador

8 Likes

Awesome, can you add these to the thread below!

2 Likes

Done. :slight_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

Awesome, time to hunt them down, thanks @quuador !

1 Like

Oh wow the autograph one is mine lil i just dicovered this forum and saw i was like whoah lol

1 Like

Your Duskull is famous apparently! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@rockets_rares on ig youll see themvall there i have a full set

6 Likes

1 Like

Also take a look at the signature the date accidentally says 2002 instead of 2022 so time traveling duskull fun fact i had 2 slabs on me and it was shining and gold star celebi when i got this signed… we went back in time😂

Hey is there other places its been posted just wondering it be cool to see since you said it was famous i didnt know lol

I meant that mostly as a joke, as in we are talking about it in this thread. It’s a beautiful card though and great choice for an autograph!

Thats fair lmaooo i stumbled on this thread cuz someone told me about a holo korean umbreon so i did some digging little did i know id stumble on my own photo lol

Cosmos holo > Reverse

I guess that’s not an uncommon opinion. Makes those SH shinies look bad and that whole era of reverse just looks ugly.

1 Like

a holo korean umbreon? Hold my apple juice, where ?!

⁸I i dont know much but found a pic here on this website

I dont see a link? :slight_smile:

Those are clean! Love that page

1 Like
1 Like