Corocoro magazine archive?

I wasn’t sure if I wanted to post this in side collections or not, but since I have no progress I figured I’d try to get more information first!

I’m looking for a quality archive of all corocoro magazines as well as a place to purchase them. I know a few pop up on eBay here and there but I guess I’m looking for a more consistent source.

Did the magazine’s have a plastic protective sleeve I should look for if I’m after a mint one?

Also I’m sure the price will fluctuate drastically depending on what was inside that specific release (shining Mew, awesome posters, ect.) but is there an average price on used copies with the bonus material missing?

Any info or links to previous forum posts and/or informative websites would be much appreciated!

www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~m_yokko/korokorindex.htm

This is what I found by looking through the external links on the Corocoro Wikipedia page. It’s Japanese only but I think they have at least pictures of most of the magazines. Kinda cool to see how Pokemon progressed to take more and more space on the front page from 1997 onward

2 Likes

This is very helpful! I want those early corocoro’s so bad :')
Thank you!

Glad I could help. Would definetly be cool to see a full Corocoro collection here on E4. Good luck finding them!

@aetsen might be able to assist u

I like the prospects for the original corocoro’s which is why I rarely sold any…besides some PSA 10s.

1 Like

Heres a great archive for them :blush:

www.zoidsland.com/0-rebyu-koro.html

2 Likes

Thanks! This is perfect. Seeing a preview of the contents is key!

Also found a reliable source to purchase from!

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/serchKeyWord?categoryCode=00&keyword=Korokoro

I know many of you have talked about mandarake before, but I had no clue they had an English website!

I have a big lot of them in my shopping cart but unsure if I’m willing to jump on this form of collecting. If I do maybe I’ll finally make a collection post :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like