When I was a kid I had like 5K + toy cars and various sealed ones… sold them all when I was around 13-14 for way less than I could of If I had /used ebay at the time (sad I know)
I have regretted parting with that collection ever since the last one sold but recently I found a few ones I had left, listed them
sold…but was interested to be contacted by a collector in Brazil who claimed he was one of the biggest corgi’s collectors in south america and had made 100k+ purchases from the uk (one thing that threw me though was the fact he didnt like the hefty shipping charge it was going to be and he didn’t win the auction anyway
but the point of this thread other than sharing some self history and information is I’m interested if any of our fellow community are interested in such an area,and if so how big of a collection have you or had?