CoolTrainerTony's Collection

Hello all! Just joined the forum officially and thought i would start by sharing my PSA collection. I’ve acquired most of these within the last year and then the Chorizord about 5 years ago. Let me know what you think and if you would like to see the rest of my collection!

EDIT: Added my sealed and binder collection, should be on page 2 of the thread!

19 Likes

Japanese exclusive palkia/garchomp and time space distortion though :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You’ve got a COOL collection! I am a big fan of those Victory Medal cards! Extremely nice.

2 Likes

Cards look familiar haha great minds think alike :slight_smile: congratulations! I didn’t see you post in collection goals thread I made. What’s your next collection goal if you don’t mind sharing?

1 Like

Yup! I got the palkia off of scott! I want to get all the japanese exclusive lv.x cards i think the last 3 are drapion which im having trouble finding, porygon z and pikachu which is expensive

Also, I love the time space distortion! got it for 20 a couple months ago

2 Likes

Thank you! I got those on a whim because i thought they were cool and the pika ones i got for great prices

2 Likes

I couldn’t find a good time space distortion last night. I was looking for a decent ungraded one. $20 definitely seems cheap as hell for a $9 haha I seen some damaged ones posted for that price

1 Like

Thank you! I would say I would like to complete my lv.x and legend binder sets. I only need 5 from each set to finish all of the set cards. Im always hunting for good deals on old school ex cards to add to my collection.

With the current increase in prices im going to wait a bit before i buy some more graded cards.

1 Like

Yeah i got it before quarantine started. There was an individual on ebay who kept listing tons of them for awhile along with other lv.x cards

1 Like

The ones I bought in high grades were weird predicaments where the ungraded was close to same price as graded when I went to buy. For example my 1st edition PSa 8.5 (1 of only 4 last time I checked) I picked up for $300 ungraded was $250-$300 anyways. 1st edition PSa 9 Dark Crobat was $50 ungraded or PSa 9 for $60 were my two options. $150 1st edition PSa 9 Dark Typhlosion vs ungraded for $85. PSa 9 1st edition Dark Porygon for $100 vs ungraded for $65. Granted all these prices have changed but when I went to buy those were my options so I basically had to go graded on those ones. Also I love the ex cards. Level X cards. Primes. All types of cards really. I like to see the changes over time Pokemon went thru while flipping thru my binder

1 Like

Same here! when i got my neo destiny psa cards I looked at if I wanted to collect either the 10’s or the 9’s and at the time i figured i would be able to get a good majority of the 10’s for what they were going for back then in time. The dark feraligatr is by far my favorite of the bunch and that was the first one i picked up and thought if i didnt get the 10 i would be upset if it’s price went out of reach. So glad I listened to my gut lol.

Yeah same here my binder has a variety of cards from every set excluding the neo-e series.

I need to upload pics of that next! then my small sealed collection

1 Like
  • New member: check
  • Correct spelling of Chorizord: check
  • Awesome collection: check

Welcome to the forum :blush:

3 Likes

I have to put those pika Victory Medals on my “to buy” list!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind welcome! also not trying to look stalkerish but i love seeing what other people have for sale. i looked on your ebay page and noticed that you have been on ebay longer than I have been alive by like 2 months :laughing:

Also you have some nice cards for sale as well!

2 Likes

Definitely! I got the second place one for 50 on ebay and the first place one for 35 off of a guy on reddit!

I don’t think they are very rare, but for the exclusive artwork they are very enticing and look good

3 Likes

Haha thanks. I used to buy and sell records on eBay back in the day. I only got into Pokemon about 3 years ago via my son. Now I’m way more into it then he is!

2 Likes

Definitely slept on cards!

1 Like

That is so cool. I hope when i finally have kids I will be able to share my love for the franchise with them

2 Likes

Absolutely! I wish i knew more of the history of them. thats my only downside with the japanese cards. Even after looking on bulbapedia I have no clue where some of them came from

Alright here comes my Sealed and Binder Collection! This is the majority of my collection. Aside from this, all i have left is my binder with EX’s and GX’s and 2 complete sets for generations and evolutions. Let me know what you think!

Yes the Blastoise is fake

And ended with a bang! Hope you all enjoyed!

11 Likes