Comments on a Charizard

As some of you might know I’ve routinely been listing a PSA 10 1st edition Charizard on eBay for roughly twice its market value for over a year now. When the market was selling them for $5,000, mine was listed for $10,000; when people were selling for $10,000, I put mine up for $20,000; now that we’re at $20,000 what price point do I list mine for?

I can’t say I’ve ever expected to sell it for the listed price, but one of the things I’ve enjoyed from doing this is the messages I get. This time around, I decided to save them. Click the spoiler and see what people have to say for this month.

Spoiler

12 Likes

So much saltiness,
you’d think eBay is the Dead Sea.

7 Likes

to ease your stress. You can sell it to me for 1k.

The listing has 40k views, that’s crazy!

How dare you cullers. I’ve never shook my fist so hard at anybody over the internet before. :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn this is so good, makes me want to send you over some salty comments for some reason though :"D

1 Like

I haven’t decided but I might be collecting them for the next 30 days to come.

That was a good laugh bud :grin: they just got jelly in their bellies

This is class, thanks for sharing :grin:

Very Entertaining… You should save the reading of your messages for when you’re kicking it with an ice cold beverage :wink:

Awesome share. @cullers Have you not come across anyone that actually had a genuine or somewhat intellectually stimulating thought regarding the card and listing?

@thefiddler those are all the comments, I didn’t omit any.

“Ok I’ll buy”

“Ok thank you”

“Bro ARE YOU FUCKING RETARD”

Lmaaaao this is pure gold

4 Likes

Wow that is some saltiness. Please keep sharing the comments!

Yeah…I get it lol.

Please share a small sample of what messages you get!

Omg…I wouldn’t dare share those profane messages lol.
Removing all message capability from eBay gets my vote.

1 Like

Tempted to move this to the “Side Collections” subforum. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My favorite part (aside from the salt) is that you didn’t hide their usernames. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Dang, your pokemonplace?
I bought all your psa 9 1st ed kangaskhans. lol

1 Like