Collection Spring Cleaning

Unfortunately I already re-organized my entire collection half a year ago, haha. With over 11,000 non-duplicated cards, that was easier said than done. I’ve also cataloged all of them, so I now know which cards I have / don’t have when new cards are added.

Then again, despite being in quarantine, I still have to work as usual, just from home. I actually make more hours now than before the virus… :neutral_face: Usually I’d work two days at home, and three days at the office. Due to travel times (two times ~1.5-2 hours) I usually work from 08:30 to 16:00 at the office, and 08:00 to 18:15 at home. But since I’m now home five days, I’m way over my normal work week hours by still working from roughly 08:30 to 18:15 all five days, haha.

I do plan on re-organizing my Yu-Gi-Oh rarity collection and last few pages of my Pikachu collection a bit. There have been some in-between releases (mostly McDonald’s cards and some misprints I acquired) that are now stuck at the very back because I lacked the space in between in my binders. So will try to fix that soon.

I will mostly be continuing on my Yu-Gi-Oh rarity article for the upcoming few weeks tbh.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like