Collection of ProChaos

Hi!**  

I finally just want to share my collection which has been accumulated over the 8 or so years now. I adore Japanese old backs although English WOTC is still very nostalgic to me.
I apologize in advance, I’m not the quickest when it comes to sharing and uploading what I collect, I tend to be meticulous with how I take photos which slows me down so please be patient with me.
This will be an archive for myself also, so I can remind myself of what I might be missing or already have, since it’s****generally locked away from display.

I recently scanned in all my graded cards to make the process easier and streamlined, it brings out the best colours on the canvas and makes me really enjoy the art so much more.
I’m going to do the same****for all my raw cards and miscellaneous items.

I’veedited my posts on PC so they are more desktop friendly asopposed****to mobile. The scans are very high definition so you can right click to view them in more detail.

I hope others with similar collecting tastes can appreciate my things just as I have.
:blush:

Enjoy!

Base Set Shadowless 1st Edition Holo Set
Thought id kick it off from the verybeginning. There are a couple missing and i’d like to upgrade the lower grades to 9 over time. I don’t focus much time on hunting English sets but I will get there eventually!

45 Likes

I adore this presentation, looking forward to seeing more

4 Likes

Only 1 of your images is working, fyi

2 Likes

@prochaos, Make sure you re-check the images most of them are broken and wont load!

So happy and hyped to see your collection.

1 Like

Continuing on, here is the
2017 20th Anniversary Team Rocket Special Attache CaseIt was only available via special pre-order from 3rd Nov - 18th Dec on Pokemon Center Online.

Held inside were the 2 very special promos, I had the pair graded by BGS and was fortunate enough to receive the 2 amazing grades below.
Giovanni’s Scheme
&Here Come Team Rocket!

Below shows the contents as well as lovely perspex case I had made to display the great attache case.

37 Likes

Very nice! One of the best Pokémon items that ever came out

2 Likes

Those cards are fuego @prochaos,! While i dont like Modern Japanese product, that Gio’s Scheme is definitely something i’d like to grab in the near future.

2 Likes
   ![](https://i.imgur.com/xoOctJh.png?3)  

**Jungle No Symbol Holo Set

It was my first set to complete in PSA form, one of my favourites :slightly_smiling_face:**

32 Likes

I have exactly the same no symbol collection as that, except it’s just snorlax and it has a crease right across his face!

2 Likes

Great thread display @prochaos and awesome cards!

Which scanner do you use?

1 Like

Thanks ! :blush:

Its a Epson Perfection V550 Photo Scanner, picked up mine second hand and does a beautiful job.

1 Like

That Black Label Giovanni tho

1 Like

Great collection and presentation! Congrats :slight_smile: also what grades are those?

1 Like

Thanks !

Which cards are you referencing ?

I was just curious what most of them are. Like don’t list all I was just curious. Mostly Psa 7’s? 8’s? 9’s etc I could see the cards perfect but the grades themselves are too far for my poor vision haha

Awesome presentation style! How are you taking the photos or do you have a nice scanner?

1 Like

Thanks ! yeh all the Cards are done with a scanner and larger items with a camera :blush:

@mcorey777

Ah i see, there 9’s. You can right click the image and open it in a new tab, there very high definition scans.

1 Like

Awesome set and loving the presentation on this collection thread! I think I need to redo mine it looks a mess compared to yours :wink: :grin:

2 Likes

Unpeeled CoroCoro’s

These are some of my favourite items.

These are all the unique copies i own, since I have a duplicate of some, finding any copy that is still sealed is is not easy.

I managed to pick 1 up here and there over the years and on an occasion a handful from 1 seller, generally from someone who read and collected the comics when they were young. Unfortunately the backs would tend to get the most damage since they were constantly exposed.

Some of the rarer ones I will show later on.
My absolute favorite is the Gray Star Pikachu and Jigglypuff :blush:

**The left scan shows the back while the middle scan shows the reverse and the right is an example of the respective card from my binder set. They are in order of release date.

June 1997

November 1997

January 1998

March 1998

April 1998

August 1998

December 1998

March 1999

April 1999

June 1999

July 1999

August 1999

September 1999

January 2000

February 2000

July 2000

November 2000

23 Likes

That is awesome stuff. If you don’t mind, could you share what scanner you are using? I’ve tried to scan before and mine apparently sucks! haha.

Love the no symbol set, must be a nice feeling to have it completed.

1 Like