Cheapest way to buy on Yahoo Auctions?

I personally use Noppin.com, but you’re also drowned in middleman fees in that case. Cards below 2000 yen or so will have 500 yen middleman fee (even when you win it for 1 yen). But when you buy something of 200,000 yen, you could end up paying about 17k yen on top of it…

Having said that, I never had any problems with them. They always package very good, you can combine multiple auctions and they are stored up to 60 days, and recently I tried using SAL as shipping option instead of EMS (I always have to pay hundreds of eurpos on import fees when it arrived with this shipping option). With SAL it’s maybe less secured, but the shipping time is the same for me. It’s 2 weeks + 1 week at customs + 50-350 euro import fees with EMS vs 3 weeks with direct free delivery for SAL.

Here is all the information about Noppin I can give:

As I said above, I have used SAL a few times now, so no more import fees on arrival for me. :blush:

Having said all that, to answer your title: find a friend online who lives in Japan and doesn’t charge any middleman fees. :blush: I got contacts in Brazil, South Korea, Germany, Italy, and Russia who all don’t charge anything but the costs of the cards themselves and shipping. Since Japan is the land where Pokémon is very popular, finding someone who is willing to do the same without middleman fees shouldn’t be too difficult I think.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes