Charmander Snap For Sale! (Not Auction)

Yeah I showed Barney the Squirtle hoping it would help the cause. I can see Charmander, Squirtle and Articuno being gradable in the future but just need to bombard PSA with the facts etc. The winners were announced in corocoro comics but I haven’t been able to get the specific issue to look into it further. That particular issue may have images of the cards inside

So I searched in my “image bank” and I (probably) found the winners of the CoroCoro Best Photo Contest:

Good luck to find them :blush:

3 Likes

I really think that Barney is gaining great traction with his site. I’m looking forward to seeing what he lists next.
It isn’t a good time for me right now to be purchasing as I’m planning quite a long trip, however maybe once I’m back…

Does anyone know if his site will extend to the US - for people who want to sell on there?

@funmonkey54 would you have any info on this?

Where is the zard? Can’t find it…

The degree to which Ludkins Collectables is intending to interact with the US market is a point of conversation internally.

At this time, the best thing for an individual to do to increase likelihood of making this available in the US is to interact with the brand. If it’s something you want to see, register an account (open to US buyers already), read the articles and blogs, follow the YouTube and Facebook accounts, and help increase stateside traffic. As a business, Ludkins Collectables responds to demand. These are ways you can make it more obvious the Ludkins USA should consider expanding what it offers.

The company has been around for four years in the EU and one month in the US. So it will take time and momentum to justify the same type of risky investment on this side of the pond.

3 Likes

I set the prices in descending order and look for base set charizard which has 2 available. The second one on the list is the 4th print 10

Is this the same poliwag that got the 10 mentioned in his article?
@junglefever:23
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENObtt3AZCM

was just wondering cause because there is whitening on the top right and bottom left I think.

If not who has the 10?

The search on that site really is dreadful. Also he is quoting that only 3 are publicly known in existence…

I only found it by going to his shop page. www.ludkinscollectables.com/users/barney8919/shop?sort_by=5
I can’t even find a way to direct link just that auction.

Thanks, I did manage to find it. Yeah it needs a bit of an overhaul. A graded card section is need too.

In the Filter results after an initial search you can filter for PSA cards only. But I do agree a graded section would be better.

Yes it is. I don’t remember who said he had met the owner and seen all the Poliwags and bought the best looking one and none was PSA 10 material so I was surprised one got a 10. I hadn’t seen that video, you can clearly see the edgwear in there. I just looked for the picture of the PSA 10 but it’s been taken down. PSA gave him a pass :blush: .

Yes that was a member of this forum, but many had sold by the time he met the owner, so he picked the best copy of the left overs

how did he get in contact with the owner? did he travel to japan?

Yep he currently lives in Japan as far as I know

Wasn’t the owner Giovanni? Sorry if I’m wrong or wasn’t meant to say for whatever reason, I just thought that’s who had it in their possession.

The member who met the owner is @kkthxbai

1 Like

£4,995… if only it were £4,994.99. :slightly_frowning_face:

No, the owner in this conversation was the original winner of the contest, and oz mentioned above the member who met with him