Charizard, why you no real?

I would say he can if its under the 45 day thing but even then its now graded and not like how he got it in the first place.i also believe the reason he paid that much was its charizard 1st edition looked like it was real from the pictures being shown hence the whole i want to bid it now and not have a 2nd chance to think or relook at the options.

if he is worried about not being able to return it graded, he should crack it out of the case.

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-1st-Edition-SHADOWLESS-CHARIZARD-Grey-Stamp-Misprint-4-102-PSA-Graded-/261126029270?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccc52ffd6

Well, he upped his price just a tad from before.

The “?” is the most relevant character in the description.

To go off on a bit of a rant, I cannot stand seeing question marks in titles, they typically are there to spam/mislead. A staple example is when you see a base booster pack sealed and it includes, “charizard?”. Also, something I see on a lot of Beckett graded cards is “PSA 9?” or “PSA 10?”. They use the credibility of PSA to boost their auction yet the item has nothing to do with PSA.

Anyway, rant aside, I do not know what the seller is thinking. I spoke with him and felt bad because he made a misinformed purchase, but now it looks like he is trying to misinform someone else.

I don’t mean to drag up an old topic but i can’t decide whether this is another ‘fake’ 1st ed charizard or it actually is an error…

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1st-First-edition-Charizard-Shadowless-NM-ex-Error-misprint-faded-Pokemon-card-/261138639837?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3ccd136bdd

Can anyone else tell?

Thank you for posting!

I would say surefire FAKE. This is a troubling trend

Firstly, the stamp is misplaced, I’ve never seen that on a real card with the exception of the stamp being where it’s supposed to be for a trainer card. Crooked and off center stamp is our first clue. Secondly, the light grey stamps didn’t look like that. This one is hazy and a funny colour (like it had been applied recently with an ink unsuitable for card stamping). Real grey stamps are sharp and have a colour that isn’t so uniform. They look like they’re just low on ink, not like this where a completely different colour is applied.

Hope this helps

***Everyone go sign in to your eBay and report the item as counterfeit. You just click “report this seller” Then click counterfeit (3rd option), write a quick description and you’re done***

No buyer needs this kind of bullshit…let’s prevent it.

As cbd1235 the stamps are definately not alligned correctly. There is a seller with a couple of these up on ebay for hundreds of dollars each. I’ve bought cards from the seller with the PSA graded ones and he is a legit seller. Unfortunantly, his rare 1st edition errors are not. I think he is trying to cut his losses by getting rid of them (which is highly unethical). Hopefully, any potential buyers will investigate further before purchasing them.

I must admit when i happened to stumble across it i was dubious mainly because of reading this thread a while back, but i have to say i agree it is definitely not genuine…

But if i’m honest is i was going to spend $3000 i would be very reluctant to do so with such a new seller. Not that i am too bothered about feedback rating but it at least shows who knows what they’re doing and who is a bit new.

These are definitely fake! Out of all the things you can try to scam someone on why you would choose pokemon cards is beyond me :angry:

On a side note, where are people getting these stamps?

I urge you guys to report the listing if possible please, I don’t want some unsuspecting person to be screwed. I already reported it.

Exactly Mike! I never understood how someone could live with themselves in general, but scamming through pokemon is taking the bar pretty low, lower than honey boo boo!

The stamp is obviously misplaced and is lighter than any stamp I have seen. I have seen light stamps, and own a couple gray stamped cards, but they are clear and are in the same position as a standard 1st ed stamp.