Charizandrew's Collection - Hawaii Lucky Stadium

1st Edition Base Set PSA 9

Hello everyone. I’ve been collecting for over a year now, so I figure it’s time to share some of my collection.
My main goal, which I recently completed, was a PSA 9 1st edition base holo set. It was a hectic time period to collect these cards because in the year I was buying these, all of them had drastic price increases. For example, I bought my Gyarados about a year ago for $200 and remember seeing a sale several months ago where one sold for $600. I though I would never be able to get them all with the pace at which prices were increasing. Now look at the market, it’s saturated and these prices have stabilized.

44 Likes

Beautiful cards!!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Classic :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

A great achievement collecting these within a year! Well done!

2 Likes

It’s been 5-6 months since my first update, so I’ll share some cards I’ve acquired since then. My ultimate goal was to complete the 1st edition base holo set in PSA 9. I was able to do that and have now made the decision to start upgrading the set to PSA 10. It’s going to be a long/lifetime goal.

My girlfriend found a Skyridge lot on eBay that we took a gamble on. We ended up selling the Charizard ungraded to make the money back from the purchase and then graded the Celebi. She had me send it in with a minimum 10 grade :neutral_face:

Finally, I pulled this Mewtwo from a shadowless pack I bought from @pokemonrevolution . I thought it had a chance at grading 10, but I’m still happy with the 9. The card feels special knowing that I was able to pull it from a pack.

12 Likes

That is awesome. Im happy for ya. I can’t wait until I obtain my first Psa 10 1st Edition Base Set holo. That feeling must be surreal.

3 Likes

Nice bro, keep it classy :grin:

2 Likes

You already have some very desirable PSA 10s. Venusaur is a starter, Zapdos and Gyarados are popular and Clefairy is rare.

Very impressive

2 Likes

1st Edition Gym Challenge

Here’s my 1st Edition Gym Challenge PSA 9-10 set, all graded myself. This was the first set I started collecting as ungraded cards when I got back in the hobby.

22 Likes

Amazing collection and choice of display. Keep em coming Andrew!

2 Likes

Noooiceee

2 Likes

Awesome collection, hopefully pick up some of these myself in the near future.

2 Likes

Great collection buddy. Keep at it.

2 Likes

A truly amazing collection.

2 Likes

I finished up my Champions Festival Staff promos that run from 2013 - present, all PSA 9 except for 2016.

I call this collection as a whole my “tropical collection”. My goal is to obtain all staff variants from 2004-present and the Tropical Wind and Lucky Stadium.

19 Likes

beautiful collection, and love seeing those sets come together. those worlds cards so dam difficult to grade in general >.<""

2 Likes

I still need that 2016 in a PSA 9 as well. And every other champions festival card haha. Awesome update!

2 Likes

Base Set Unlimited Big 3

5 Likes

** Base Set Magnemite Variants **Magnemite is my favorite base set pokemon. I believe the only variant I’m missing is 1st edition thin stamp.
Japanese Base Set No Rarity 1st Edition Thick 1st Edition Gray

Shadowless Unlimited 4th Print 1st Edition French

1st Edition German 1st Edition Italian 1st Edition Portuguese 1st Edition Spanish

Base 2 Legendary Collection Legendary Collection Rev Evolutions

Evolutions Rev CP6

13 Likes