Cardstockpile's Non TCG Binder Collection

I wanted to put this compilation of non-tcg binder sets to help the community see how cool, unique, interesting and nostalgic they are. These sets can be extremely hard to complete due to lack of information out there. Hopefully this post will give some of you a guide of sorts to follow. I know something like this would have been very helpful on my journey to complete these. Hope you enjoy:

MEIJI

1997 MEIJI GET

1998 MEIJI MOVIE

1999 MEIJI EMBOSSED

2000 MEIJI BLUE

2000 MEIJI SILVER

2000 MEIJI GOLD

2001 MEIJI SILVER

2002 MEIJI VS

TOPSUN/TOP

1997 TOPSUN BLUE BACK

1997 TOPSUN VS

TOP ADVANCED GENERATION BLUE

TOP ADVANCED GENERATION GREEN

TOP ADVANCED GENERATION PINK

CARDDASS

PARTS 1&2

PICS IN PROCESS

PARTS 3&4

CARDDASS ANIME COLLECTION MASTER SET

VENDING

SERIES 1

SERIES 2

SERIES 3

26 Likes

Amazing collection, thank you for sharing and compiling these lists. Lately, these non-tcg cards have been growing on me and I’ve been slowly picking up a few here and there.

I’ll admit, I picked up a few where I had no idea where they came from :sweat_smile: This post will definitely be very helpful in my search :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always cool to see the non tcg cards. So many different art styles and uhh “translated” names. Cool to see. Shame there’s so little info on them really.

1 Like

oh this is lovely :smiley:

1 Like

Dope!

1 Like

Carddass Anime Collection Master Set photos added along with a table of contents. @pfm love that feature!

1 Like

Today I learned Umbreon’s Japanese name. Yikes haha. Those Topsun Blue cards are fantastic, love the “vintage” feel to them. This is my first time seeing those Meiji cards, didn’t even know they existed. Were they released as packs in Japan or vending machine cards?

Yeah the gallery + toc makes it so easy to browse

1 Like

These were actually released in meiji chocolate boxes alongside the sweets. Attached are some examples

2 Likes

Oh wow, those have to be incredibly hard to come by then. Beautiful collection you’ve got there!

1 Like

That’s really awesome. Cool to see stuff like that. How long did you take for find all of that? You collecting other stuff too?

1 Like

To finish all of these took a few years on and off. I am sure I will pick another interesting set to start a binder collection of soon. Need a little breather after the anime collection…was an absolute bear to finish

Cards that are big part of pokemon history in japan that usually aren’t that well preserved in a binder so well preserved is truly a beautiful sight :slight_smile: it’s a pity these kinds of sets and their unique card design isn’t as much appreciated than tcg, but i guess the variety of art will always keep appreciation on tcg’s side

2 Likes

Appreciate it! I like the little known non tcg sets. There is not much info out there on these and they are hard to find so it adds to the challenge!

3 Likes