Cards that share the 'Vending Series' symbol

Hi all, I’m trying to create a ‘complete set’ of Vending Series set symbol cards. Hoping if someone could give me feedback on if I captured everything.

1. Series 1-3 Vending Series
  2. Pikachu, Mewtwo, Mew (Series 00) from World Hobby Fair
  3. Masaki Promos
  4. Quick Starter Gift Set
  5. Cubone Corocoro promo
  6. Jynx Corocoro promo
  7. Farfetch Corocoro promo

Thanks!

4 Likes

Those are exactly the ones I know of as well. Technically you cloud add the Mew and Mewtwo CD promos, but they’re basically the same as the WHF cards. I just recently added the corocoro promos to my Vending set, they are suuuuper hard to find in any decent shape. Good luck!

3 Likes

The only one missing I can think of are the Mew and Mewtwo of the Pokémon Song Best Collection CD. The cards themselves will look exactly the same as the Mew and Mewtwo from the Series #00 WHF cards you’ve already mentioned, but there is a way to distinguish between the two prints when you have the cards in hand.

Apart from that very minor difference in print, you indeed seem to have all of them in your list. Just in case I’ve looked at some of the earliest Unnumbered Promotional Releases, as well as every Bulbapedia page where this set symbol is used, but nothing new popped up that wasn’t already covered in your list. :blush:

Good luck with your collection goals!

EDIT: Ah, @muk beat me to it while I was writing this post apparently. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for confirming @muk and @quuador!

I didn’t realized the corocoro ones had the symbol till recently, so I began second guessing myself lol.

1 Like

o