Canadian Snowflake Promos

Hi,

I have quite the offer in front of me right now. 20 Mint Snowflake Promos.

Here’s a list:
Diamond & Pearl
61. Riolu (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
83. Glameow (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
99. Skorupi (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
102. Stunky (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)

Mysterious Treasures
19. Abomasnow (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
42. Chingling (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
48. Gabite (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
52. Happiny (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
73. Bidoof (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
74. Bronzor (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
86. Kricketot (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
98. Shinx (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
101. Snover (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)

Secret Wonders
40. Weavile (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
78. Burmy (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)

Great Encountrers
61. Buizel (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
##. Floatzel (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)

Majestic Dawn
20. Glaceon (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
57. Chimchar (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
68. Munchlax (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)
72. Piplup (Gold snowflake stamp, Countdown Calendar 2008)

So, I was wondering what what be a good price to pay for all 20 of these. They said that they wanted at least $5 for one, so that would be $100 for all 20, but I could probably get a bulk discount going.

Also, could someone provide me with a complete set list? Thanks :blush:

Wow, thanks for the link! How did you manage to get them all?

Well Scott said he sold some for $25 a few months ago, so that just makes $5 each seem like an even better deal. Do you think I should go through with it? 20 cards for $5 each → $100 for an almost complete set.

I think it’s a cool line of cards. The snowflake print is subtle and nondescript enough to bring questions. And when someone is looking at my collection, I know I love to tell a story about anything they ask about. If you like the cards enough, you should get them. Nothing suggests you are getting a better price elsewhere. :blush:

Just my opinion.

Okay thanks for the input everyone! I think I’m going to trade my Umbreon * and $10 for his 20 Snowflake promos (he valued them at $90).

Umbreon is awesome, especially when you have 2 and more POP 5 packs coming in the mail :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, they are oddly rare. And if I’m ever gonna become the great English Pokemon card collector I want to be, I figured I should start on a lower level of rarity, so this trade is perfect.

Where could one purchase these anyways when they were in retail? I live in Canada and so I’m pretty ashamed that I never heard about this until a few months ago. I’ve always wanted something Pokemon related that was exclusive to Canada, and looks like I blew my chance at getting it.

They were only given out at ToysRus in Canada back in 2008. It was an advent calendar which has 24 cards in total. The set I sold was the calender still sealed.

You can find them on ebay occasionally. They are definitely an underrated set for how many copies exist.

…How many copies do exist?

I found the Turtwig and Piplup you are needing!

:open_mouth: where?

AND COMBEE :heart_eyes:

WHERE

Livejournal, I’m getting a quote to see how much they are… Turt isn’t mint :slightly_frowning_face:

They where also availlable in BELGIUM! I picked up mine for 25$, but the Pikachu was replaced by a booster pack. That’s why you see mutch of them on dutch site’s :blush:

Daelum, yes it’s me with you are trading xD

PokeTradeNiels = poketrade? Makes sense :grin:
I most definitely look forward to trading with you

I asked but apparently there is someone interested in the whole lot so if they pass I can get the three for $5 each

illumeee.livejournal.com/866.html?view=106082#t106082

I’m getting another +20 of them, an almost complete set.
I own now 1 Snowflake 4 times xD