Can this still get a 10?

Getting ready to send in a batch of Charizards to PSA, but I am on the fence on this one.

Pulled it over the weekend and the first thing my eyes noticed was this tiny bump, it looks like there was a piece of dust that got trapped under the holo during manufacturing.

imgur.com/QB4RmKe

imgur.com/dqceCt4

Is this enough to knock it from a 10? Rest of the card looks flawless as far as whitening, corners and scratches are concerned. It is free from all those defects and the centering looks spot on. (little spec/lines you see by the black streak are on the sleeve, not the actual card)

I currently dont own any 10s, just 9s and this one looks so much better than they do.

I’ve had 9’s that had dents that PSA failed to catch. Submit it, see what happens. Expect a 6, hope for a 10.

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue with my Charizard I pulled from a box and I didn’t send it for grading, you never know… It might slip through, it might come back as 8 (I’ve had a gem minty card with the only flaw being indent coming back as 8) or with very bad luck it could be a 6… :confused: If you don’t want a bad grade I’d suggest a minimum grade, but then again you still have to pay for the service even if it doesn’t reach the wanted grade

Edit: Didn’t realize at the first look it was Korean, only looked at the damage… Yes, PSA doesn’t grade Korean cards outside of Base Set unfortunately

1 Like

I dont think PSA grades korean cp6 charizards :confused:

My second question was going to be that! darn, I was hoping they would since it’s part of CP6.

Oh well, I at least do have some Japanese ones and I pray that they let a evo get a 10.