BUYING PSA 9 Shadowless Blastoise

Looking for a well-centered PSA 9 Shadowless Blasty

Paying $1300. $1600+ for a clean copy

Please comment below if you want to chat! :blush:

ebay.us/nn6jAR

3 Likes

Lovely! Just looking for a better centered one!

Please don’t take this the wrong way, I’m just trying to give you an outside perspective. This is your 3rd buy thread for this card. 1500 didn’t get any hits. Neither did 1400. Now you are at 1300 and you want a flawless PSA 9 that you can cross to a BGS 9.5 but you’re offering basically bottom of the market. Maybe making a really good offer would draw out those super nice copies that only got a 9.

5 Likes

Appreciate it your comment and you are mostly right.

However crossing to BGS is a hit or miss even on what looks to be a pretty perfect card - centering is the one thing I can control with just looking at pictures.

I’ve bought a lot of mint cards this year, and quite a few who have sold me cards didnt mention issues that are quite apparent if you have the card in hand, but not so much via photos (taking images from certain angles as to not show a print line for example).

Anyone who knows me knows I pay well above market for stronger cards, $1300 is an offer (it’s also above market, which is the point).

www.ebay.com/itm/274698560423?hash=item3ff54f63a7:g:A~MAAOSwjqNgOSEi

The condition based on the photos of this one look great. Centering doesn’t have to be a 9.5 or 10 for the card to be a 9.5

1 Like

Honestly that centering is an 8.5 at best unfortunately - other than that its very clean!

Sorry I don’t visit here often. Please feel free to reach out on Instagram: cardboardholos

All good, done