Browsing options on efour

Hello,

Is there a setting for changing the way a thread is organized? I’ve noticed the default is set to oldest first, is it possible to sort by newest first?

Thanks

If you are just wanting to read the new replies, simply hit new topics.

That being said, I don’t think there is a userface option to make threads start with the newest post and work backwards. I might be wrong though…

The default is to pick up where you last read or participated. For example, if the thread is 5 pages long, and your last post/view was on page 2, it will take you back to page 2. You can simply click the last page on the thread if you want to get to the most recent, it’s literally one extra click.

1 Like

Appreciate the replies.

I think the default option being last read or participated works great in most cases. It does allow for little flexibility though. For instance, I enjoy browsing collections and the marketplace discussions. It’s nice to start browsing/reading from the beginning. While it takes one click to go to the first post, you then have to scroll bottom to top on each consecutive page (proceeding backwards chronologically). It’s not a big deal. Since I’m fairly new here, I thought I might be ignorant of some additional controls or settings.