Booster box seal check

Hi all,

I’m hoping to purchase the attached booster box but just wanted to check with some people who already have them and know a lot more than me on the subject(first time buyer) that all seems legit. I’ve attached some pictures of the box, looks good to me but the only thing I’m looking at is the seal on the Wigglytuff side seems slightly inconsistent compared to the other side or is that just old WOTC wrapping?

Thanks in advance!

I don’t own sealed product, but the bottom half doesn’t have the WOTC logo which immediately jumped out for me.

Edit: must not matter because all English boxes on eBay are the same way it seems!

The seams all look good. No stretch marks and everything lines up. I’d say you’re good to go :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks fine. Clean box.

1 Like

Hi all,

Just bumping this thread as I had a question about the box - I ended up purchasing it a few months back.

Does anyone know anything about how the seal should be on unlimited boxes like this? This is one of the only boxes that I’ve seen that has the seal on the front(Scyther side) and not the reverse. I’m aware that 1st edition boxes have the seal on the front.

I’m just questioning this at present due to the recent re-sealed box breaks that have been happening. Everything else about the box seems all good. Do any knowledge booster box members have any insight on this?

Thanks in advance :blush:

And here we go…

5 Likes

Thanks for the input, are you able to provide any insight on this?

Thanks