Birthday Present Ideas for a $50 budget

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if you could help me out with any birthday present card/product suggestions that generally sell for $50 USD or less

My thoughts were maybe buying one of the S&M Tin Promos from last year in PSA10.

My friend collects S&M and older pokemon card products so I was trying to avoid anything from Sword & Shield

Any cool product suggestions would be appreciated. His favorite Pokemon are Houndoom, Celebi & Mew

Go to Tcgplayer or eBay and grab a ton of Primes. Very old cards and cheap in the $5 range unless they went up by now. So you could get like 10 of them. Or same idea different era. Whatever your into. But picking abunch of good $5 cards sounds like a good idea. Or one nice $50 card. Or even a gift card. There is some ideas whatever you feel like doing tho. And good luck on your choices :slight_smile: Edit: I seen sun and moon era. Maybe some Rainbow Rares or full arts or gold cards. Houndoom Prime is sick. Or Houndoom from Aquapolis is one of my favorites, or Dark Houndoom to stay within budget you might have to do unlimited or Japanese. So many choices I’ll stop ideas there :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mcorey777,Thanks for the suggestion. I will look the Primes up. Sounds like something that would be a little different which he would appreciate

1 Like

Here is a link to CardMavin it links you to ebay and shows all sets and list of Pokemon. www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://cardmavin.com/category/pokemon&ved=2ahUKEwja982jotHqAhURP6wKHWH9CgIQtwIwAHoECAIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1I4qeMwywrWH7jwrEu1G3b Primes are from Heart Gold Soul Silver thru Triumphant a few in each set. And no problem I hope it helps. I don’t want to make decisions for anyone just a idea. Buy whatever you think. There is a Houndoom Prime, Mew Prime and Celebi Prime. The Mew is most expensive Prime along with Gengar or was last time I checked and grabbed them which wasn’t long ago. I seen those were favorite Pokemon

1 Like

This is the kind of thing I was looking for, something a little different that a collector would enjoy

1 Like

@nate Glad I could help. I collect from every era. I could have listed a ton of suggestions but I tried to think of something fun, old, and also not too expensive.

1 Like