Big pull videos

Thought this would be interesting. Also delete if not allowed.

This could be a place to post any big pulls you’ve caught on video or any videos you’ve come across.

Could be your own. Anything on instagram. YouTube etc.

Vintage and modern is welcome.

4 Likes

I don’t even collect magic but like this video. Pull is about 8 minutes in

11 Likes

It was really crazy indeed the hits from that starter. Of course the Alpha Lotus but also the Blue dual (tropical island) and also Serra Angel, Icy etc!

1 Like

Blastoise Kid (AFV Version) Original GIF | Gfycat

4 Likes

@PokemonRadar and I pulled a 1st edition Shadowless Charizard and Venusaur out of two heavy packs! It was also the first time a Charizard was pulled on a live stream! (I think)

9 Likes

I remember this! Sh!t was wild!

1 Like

Loving the replies guys! Keep them coming

wooow what a throwback. also e4 what a throwback. i have a few years of reading to catch up on here

8 Likes

A really good Wind from the Sea box opened by PokEternity. This is part 2 where he pulls the big chase card but I highly recommend watching all three. Great youtuber from the Triassic era.

2 Likes

What’s funny is as a kid I pulled my Zard out of a Venusaur pack and I’ve stood by it ever since

Amazing!

1 Like

Love the shaking of his hand. :smiley:

One thing I don’t really get though: why wear gloves to open the packs, if you don’t immediately sleeve the cards and just throw them on the desk or put them upward like…

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Didn’t know it at the time but this ended up being my most valuable pull. The card was worth $30.

3 Likes

A pre-waifu era waify pull. Great timecapsule :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Multiple charizard FPO :

1 Like

Just listened to your podcast talking about the pull. Very cool to see it all come full circle

1 Like