Best way of shipping cards ever (sarcasm)

I received a box from Korea

5 Likes

imgur.com/a/SMGam

Here you go :wink:

1 Like

Watch out for Belgian sellers/buyers on Marktplaats too. Iā€™ve had many problems with some.
For example a guy named Adriaan Denys tried to scam me for a huge amount. Asked explicit to ship the ā‚¬1500,- boosterbox with NO tracking to a NON confirmed PayPal address. At that time I was unexperienced with PayPal so I trusted him and sent it to that address, however I decided to add tracking(luckily in the end that decision saved me)
Because when I saw in the online tracking information that it had arrived, he simply told me it didnā€™t and that it was probably stolen by one of his house mates -.- Bullshit of courseā€¦ The online tracking even showed his signature. He just wasnā€™t expecting me to add tracking.
He immediately made a PayPal case of it, hoping for the money + boosterbox! Be very aware of him, heā€™s still active on Marktplaats and eBay with 100% positive feedbackā€¦

2 Likes

Damn, that would have been horrible if you didnā€™t choose for tracking. Thanks for the warning!

Also a Canadian eBayer named ā€œtheonlinebutlerā€ tried and almost successed to scam me with a trade of several boosterboxes(worth $1000ā€™s) So not via eBay or PayPal but with a trade. He sent me a fake empty boosterbox.

Now I finally learned my lesson.

3 Likes

@poketrade

Are you on Marktplaats too, whatā€™s your name? :blush:

I mostly buy on Marktplaats, if I try to sell something I mostly get ridiculous low offers and they even arenā€™t ashamed to ask why I wonā€™t accept their offers. And now with all that scamming recently I guess they wonā€™t see me again very quick. My name is NiB, Iā€™m from Belgium btw :stuck_out_tongue: I always accept PayPal.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yikes. All the scuffed edges they now must haveā€¦

@ poketrade

Ok good to know you.
Yeah, I donā€™t feel comfortable buying stuff on Markplaats except from trusted sellers that I succesfully dealed with before.

I am too: AJorein

2 Likes

thanks for the heads up. I was going to purchase his no stage blastoise through paypal. what a douchebag.

I see this person used the classic ā€œTroll and Toadā€ shipping method.

2 Likes

Donā€™t get me started on those guys! Never orders from those toads!

Agreed, Ordered from them and got the cards in a normal letter envelope with no protection.

This is how we learn :stuck_out_tongue:

Whatā€™s his eBay username?

@ Not Zelda Gilroy

Itā€™s ā€œadribricksā€

I got a card today from troll and toad. Got it raw. Literally no sleeve, toploader, nothing. Inside a flat, cold, bubbleless envolope. It was listed NM-MT. Mothafuckuh was Played condition. Fuck them. First and last time foreal.

1 Like

Thatā€™s crazy. They are suppose to be a reputable site.

Exactly why I ordered from them. I have heard claims that some of their raw cards have got 10ā€™s and 9ā€™s. But damn when I recieved it I thought it was empty! I open it, pull the fucking card like it stunk, I look at it in disbelief. Mind you itā€™s a holo. When I carefully examined it, Scratches all over the place. *Cringes*