Best digital portfolio

Hi I was wondering about digital portfolios for your collection.I know tcgplayer and ebay has a feature where you can create lists to see the value of your collection and was wondering if there were other good ones with more features like language and condition

Pwcc vault

3 Likes

PSA set registry app is what I use.

2 Likes

I also recently started using the PSA set registry. I’m pretty satisfied with it. I’ve been slowly registering and scanning all of my slabs.

1 Like

I use the PSA Set Registry as well. Their valuations are very off though as they’re almost entirely based on eBay US sales and nothing more.

As an example of it in action, my Pichu Master Set collection can be viewed at James (PichuFan)'s Pokémon Pichu Master Set.

You can also make “digital albums” which is a bit of a gimmick but still quite fun, I did that for my 2009 Design Contest set: PichuFan’s 2009 Pokémon Card Design Contest Set.

Of course the big downside to all of this is that the cards need to have been graded by PSA to begin with.

Looping back to the valuation aspect, it thinks my entire Pichu collection is only worth around 4% of what I’d value it at personally, with some of the heavy hitters like my PSA 10 Neo Genesis unlimited Pichu and most of the 2009 Design Contest cards not having any value associated with them at all.

3 Likes

I love the PSA set registry, but if you’re looking for a portfolio for ungraded cards, which it sounds like OP may be, I don’t have any good suggestions

I use Pokellector for ungraded cards. They’ve done some good improvements to it over the last few years. Although, you’re not able to upload your own photos.