Base Unl Box Anomaly?

I never paid much attention to differences in Base Unlimited boxes. I was messing with some tonight and noticed this box only had the one country code on the bottom. Though at one time I may have known, I don’t recall now. What does that mean?

It’s blue wing
Logos on wrap top/sides
Not 1999/2000
Basically identical to the regular Unl but without the 6 countries.

Did you check TCA Gaming’s booster box video? he goes over all of the base set variants and I’m pretty sure I remember him having one with the single code.

Pretty sure that has the US 1999-2000 packs inside.

1 Like

the only thing on tca gaming’s video that has 1 code is a green wing box. does it have curved or straight logos on the wrapper?

I put it away already but I’m sure they were straight,

Any one else see the subtle Chinese and Italian booster boxes being sneaky in the back :stuck_out_tongue: well I think there Chinese could be Korean :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Lol. I should have cropped :blush:

lol we all know you have a big stash. I guessed as soon as you you mentioned Italian and Chinese as ones to watch! Cheeky.

1 Like

Lol
I’m getting a bunch of pms about these. Sorry, all are in my collection and not for sale.

Should be a US “1999-2000” box. The ones I’ve seen opened have resulted in non-holos being 1999-2000 stamped.

2 Likes

Well, if true, that’s pretty cool.

So this would be the same contents as a U.K. Release?

I can also confirm that these single code boxes are North American produced 1999-2000 boxes. They’re definitely unique :blush:

From what I’ve seen there is 0 chance of 1999-2000 holos. But the rest of the cards will be 1999-2000. Can’t guarantee anything, but from the boxes I’ve seen or heard of being opened that’s been the result every time. Should contain US made short crimp 1999-2000 packs.

3 Likes

Sorry to go a bit off the OP but has anyone found which variant has the greatest chance of 99-2000 holos? I’d assume it is whichever boxes are printed the latest after using all of the regular holos. So if the American 4th print has 0 chance which makes sense, would UK or Australian 4th have a better chance?

For future reference :sunglasses::+1:

www.elitefourum.com/t/identifying-shadowless-unlimited-base-set-boxes-packs/16993/1

1 Like

“UK” made boxes have the highest chance for 1999-2000 holos.

2 Likes