PSA £45
PSA £100
payment for the PSA 10 will be made on the 26th

anyone?

Thats a tall task my friend. Not many out there

1 Like

I bought one at Worlds. Not NM unfortunately :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I have one in PSA 5-6 condition. Great eye appeal but it has edge and corner wear.

1 Like

Just curious, how many holos were printed in the 1999-2000 packs? Only card I have spotted is the zapdos. I thought I read it’s the full jungle set?

1 Like

It’s the full base set of 102 cards. Only 1 variation of Pikachu though, so it’s a true 102. Holos are incredibly hard to find. I’ll consistently pay $10+ for loose ones regardless of condition.

Gotcha thanks, I did a quick search on Ebay and didn’t come up with much.

thanks man i have it in an psa 8 so looking to upgrade i only keep 9/10s :blush:

gemmint is course correct they reused the normal unlimited holos in lots of the packs so evan through its a 1999-2000 pack a really big chance at the holo being unlimited so to get the holos in good condition is really hard :blush:

do you have a PSA 9 or 10 mewtwo for sale its the last one i need?

i have quite a lot of nm/mint holos ungraded of this set plus a full set if your intersted?

I DM’ed you. I think this is one of 6ish I’m missing. I have some loose cards, but none 9 or higher. I’d be open to buying your extras bud.

Brillant ive replyed abot what i have i got unlucky graded 3 mint mewtwos all came back 8s which was really annoying

thanks i no i check every ebay lists like every other day just need this to complete my psa 9 and 10 4th print set

1 Like

looking to buy the following card in PSA 9 or 10

or pack freesh

Mewtwo

must be 4th print

PSA £65
PSA £130

price updated