Base set 2 shadowless koffing error

Has anyone seen a base set 2 shadowless Koffing with all of the card information at the very bottom missing. Is this a misprint or error?

It’s fake :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks. Figured it may be

@pokeruss, I would not have known the answer to that question a few years ago either. Don’t take this in the wrong way, as I am just trying to help you as well, but since you were unaware of why that card does not and cannot even exist, I would do some research on the early sets. This forum is a fantastic tool, here are some other good ones with about as good of information you can find about Pokemon TCG.

www.pokemonprice.com

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

I still use this forum and those sources regularly because I still hardly know anything about 3/4’s of all the sets, even after three years of being back in the hobby. There are just too many decks, editions, errors, etc. and while one collector may see two cards as “obviously different” , a lesser-informed one may look at the same two cards, thinking “There is no fudging way these 2 cards are different…”.

I bet you can guess which collector is more vulnerable to some doucher’s Ebay scam. :sunglasses:

That’s awesome of you to send and I will read in detail. Thanks for looking out. Really appreciate it