Attention New England Collectors - Hosting a FREE Trade Night Event: Oct. 1st in Hooksett, NH

Here are the slabs i plan on bringing. I mostly collect eseries and 1st ed base so these are all ones that did not hit the grade i wanted so im trying again with others. Is anyone bringing sealed vintage? Or is this not the type of event for that

2 Likes

2 Likes

They are awesome. The LGS near me does one every Friday. I just bring some cash to buy packs for opening when things are slower, but theres always some people that want to talk or show off their cards. Bring a trade binder and have a great time!!!

2 Likes

I’ll be there!

1 Like

Bringing some FIRE There!!! I’ll have some Heavy & Light 1st Ed. Fossil & 1st Ed. Team Rocket Packs - don’t have any Sealed Boxes.

2 Likes

Just as an FYI for anyone going; I’m planning to bring PSA and CGC WotC Holos & EX-Era EX Cards as well as some 1st Ed. Fossil & 1st Ed. Team Rocket Heavy / Light Packs. I’ll probably have a couple hundred cards from my eBay Inventory; so, if you see anything that I have listed on eBay, feel free to let me know and I can bring along with me!

3 Likes

For today, can we just stop by anytime? Is it an event where people go in and out or is there a schedule?

How was it? @oldskoolpokemon

5 Likes

Please tell me this was successful enough to have a second one considered? Couldnt make it but hopefully another will happen that I can make.

1 Like

Me too. Couldn’t get off for it. Hoping for more in-person stuff soon. It’d be great to meet y’all. Hopefully I get to meet some of you folks in Denver in a couple weeks!

I had a blast meeting lots of people from e4 and IG. it was fairly busy for what I expected and I traded a lot of stuff. I barely had time to look at other people’s awesome collections! The store owner did mention that he was thrilled with the turn out and “his people will be in touch with our people”

lol

9 Likes

What a weird thing to say. :joy: I hope that more store owners will join e4! It would be great to hear their perspectives.

1 Like

lol it wasnt a serious thing but he did say in all seriousness that he was super pleased with how it went and he wants to do more

2 Likes

That’s awesome! These types of events are what create community. Can’t wait for them to spread across the U.S. (and internationally too).

2 Likes

It went VERY WELL!!! I was a bit nervous on the drive-up that it’d just be Dan, Jake, and I with a few other people stoping-by for a bit throughout the afternoon; but, we actually had 25-30 People stay the entire time and then another 20-25 People who came and spent an Hr. or 2. At the “peak”, we probably had 40-45 People in the room at once which absolutely BLEW AWAY any expectations that I had for this event - it was GREAT to see turnout and interest in in this type of event!

Personally, I only did one trade myself; however, I was definitely more-so there to talk with everyone and see what they’d brought vs. wheel-and-deal! But, there were a lot of trades / sales that happened which was AWESOME to see!

11 Likes

It absolutely BLEW AWAY any and all expectations that I had! I don’t think we’ll do another one this year just because Collect-A-Con: Denver coming-up in a few weeks and then Holidays coming-up shortly after that; but, we’re definitely going to plan more of these in the future!

@wisewailmer It was GREAT meeting you! I’m glad that you were able to do a bunch of Trades! We’re definitely going to plan more of them in the future!

3 Likes

Glad to hear it went well. I wish we had more meet up opportunities locally

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Free Trade Night Event: Jan. 28th in Hooksett, NH