Are this print lines on the card or it's the slab? Help

Hello! I am interested in this card but I don’t know if this black lines on the surface are maybe just a bad picture, on the slab, or they are a card issue.
The card is graded as a psa 10 but cert number is 2xxxxx so I don’t know if its 100% reliable.
Let me know if someone has experienced this or what’s your opinion (Already asked the seller to share more pictures but still didn’t read me)
Thank you! :slight_smile:

Ive not seen print lines like that. It could be additional ink on the card. It looks like that if it is on the card. It could be a bit of fibre on the case or even in the case.

Yeah I would like to know before purchasing a card like this xD, but seller doesn’t replied still. Also I don’t know how PSA grades this if it’s additional ink

Looks like an ink misprint (which I guess PSA might have missed). Ink misprints of that kind usually look similar. Either that, or it’s plausibly some debris stuck inside the slab.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Does this type of ink issues should affect the grade right? The main problem here is paying a PSA 10 price while if you crack it and regrade it would get a 9. Thank you for your answer :slight_smile:

That’s a pubic hair from the grading employee

If you can, ask the seller about it. I could see this being something on the case itself and it just got on the photo

Yeah already asked since 3 days ago but I had no answer, and the auction ends in some hours :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I’m not sure that I understand the problem here. If it is already graded PSA 10, why would someone crack and resubmit? It is likely to retain its value as a PSA 10.

Those telling you that there are differences by cert # are just trying to create a stir. That story has been said time and time again. There will be variability in PSA 10s across all certs.

3 Likes

Yeah, my point here is that I don’t think the card value is the same with and without the ink / print line, they can be both graded as a 10 but one has an issue while the other doesn’t, also probably if it has that on the surface it shouldn’t get a 10. I never care about cert number, just check that the card is a solid PSA 10 or whatever grade I am buying.
For example this card is graded as a PSA 10 but the centering is outside the PSA 10 grading standards

I think both copies would fetch similar prices in an auction. But if it bothers you, then you should not buy that copy. There should be another PSA 10 around the corner that will meet your standards.

1 Like

Yeah just want to know if it’s on the slab so I can decide without any suprise :rofl:

Good luck! Keep us posted.

Yeah for sure! Also I want to see how this ends :slight_smile: