Anyone ordering from PC Japan soon by chance?

There is a snorlax deck box that I really want for my deck that just came out on PCJ. I’d be more than happy to pay cost + nice tip + shipping if anyone has an upcoming Pokemon center order

Why not just use a service like buyee to purchase and ship it to yourself directly

Didn’t pc Japan stop all American purchases?

I assume it’s this one?

If no other Murican volunteers to help, I can certainly. Just be aware you’d need to pay shipping from JP proxy > me and then me > you. In Canada but can ship to U.S. no prob.

Would also be nice if there’s a bunch of stuff you wanted from PCJ to make the shipping costs more worth it.

It’s not bound to a lottery which TPC is now targeting for using forwarding service addresses, so you should be good

That’s the one! Sounds good, if I can’t figure it out I will reach out to you thank you!

Thank you Koala, I’ll give it a shot later

Resellers put these kinds of accessories on YJ/mercari all the time so using a buyee account is probably the straightest line back to you

Happy to help if needed. I should be able to ship directly to you from my JP proxy actually.

But yes, Mercari via Buyee is likely the simplest route if you don’t mind paying the aftermarket price and full import value (since Buyee does not let you self-declare).