Anyone On Loupe That Isn't Primarily Sports?

I just extended my PSA membership and it came with a hundred dollar Loupe credit. I’ve never used Loupe. There was one guy streaming that had a Pokemon icon so I checked out his stream and his Pokemon items available. The only item was 4 Rebel Clash boosters for $35.

Do any of you know someone on Loupe that does a lot of Pokemon or Non Sports TCGs? I kinda just want to spend this credit and get out, but there isn’t much on the app that interests me. Let me know. Thanks!

I noticed the same thing, haven’t really found anyone with anything reasonable to spend the credit on for Pokemon. Does the $100 actually show in your account? I clicked the link in the email and made an account, but it only shows me having $10 in credit.

Yeah I have the $100 credit showing on my account. Not sure why yours is only $10.

Make sure to read the FAQ about their credits as it looks like you need to use a card for $10 on any purchase, then the credits are used for the remaining amount of the purchase.

I was just wondering the same things. Small world. There’s nothing much pokemon related on there?

Ending up buying a astral radiance booster box for $125 which is definitely above market which most things on there will be. Other option I seen was Charizard ultra premium collections for around the same price. So I paid $25 after the credit which automatically applies at checkout.

They opened the box. I pulled full art Nessa and Black and Gold Shadow Rider as well as two vstars and abunch of other random stuff.

2 Likes

Just bought a Silver Tempest Box from a guy that mainly does pokemon on Loupe. Gas Trading Cards is his username. Seemed like a good guy. It was 129.99 so ended up being around $33 after tax for me. Got pretty meh pulls. Mawile Trainer Gallery was the best hit.

Thought this was pm. Oops