Any other cards of a Pokemon Eating/Killing Another Pokemon

That’s indeed a funny one. :grin: Love the expression of Pikachu.

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes

Psychedelic Masterpieces.

Was thinking about a thread in this vein but more general to nature. Pokémon are metal.

How about this one?

4 Likes

Japanese cards are wild compared to English cards. No way that card was released in englishn

1 Like

I don’t think venasaur can/would want to eat charizard, but that’s a fucking sick card!

1 Like

Official pokedex entry: It punishes Salandit that couldn’t bring it food with a fierce slap of its flame-spewing palm. Yes, salandit gets slapped hard by Salazzle, confirmed.

Not a card but card related, the deckbox card divider of Komiya his new merch line has also Cramorant:

2 Likes

This isn’t card related but I vaguely remember a Scyther gruesomely cutting an Arbok in half in the Japanese Manga.

1 Like

Was curious so I looked it up and you’re right except it was Green’s Charmeleon that sliced the Arbok. Pretty brutal for Pokemon.

4 Likes

It’s one of my favorite!

thanks for finding the pic, wow lol

Oh yeaaaaa, definitely is pretty dark lol. There is also another scene from the manga that was even darker IMO. Giovanni orders his Cloyster to freeze some Magmars and spike cannon said Magmars into a bunch of peices.

1 Like

Here are the full images from the issues I think.

1 Like