Amiibo

I’m also missing both of the SR ones. What frustrates me is that I have both the SR Limited 3ds edition and the Limited edition of the game, but the amiibos have always been flitting

I’m in the same boat, I have the Limited Edition 3DS and game but no amiibo, I know a person who was able to get the amiibo and they’re really cool in person, amazing quality. I can never find a set sealed or opened in a price range I would like. I originally wanted them to unlock the extras in the game but at this point if I get them sealed they’re just going to go on display with the Metroid Dread sealed set I have (luckily my city has an excess of Metroid Dread amiibo)

1 Like

I know I mentioned these earlier in the thread, but if you just want the game features, you can get something like this:

www.codejunkies.com/Products/x-10-Amiibo-Powertags__EF001255.aspx

You just download the Amiibo data onto a tag and the tag acts as the Amiibo. It gives you access to all the features they lock away without having to either buy a difficult-to-find Amiibo or open one you’d prefer to keep sealed. Definitely not in the spirit of collecting, but once they started locking features behind these things, this became a preferable option

I was thinking about this for the features, but I need the amiibo for my Metroid collection. I see them pretty often sealed and open on Mercari, just not any prices that are every attractive atm

appreciate it, but i really want the figures. I’ll eventually bite the 50 euro bullet on each for openened ones as I don’t collect sealed amiibo

I’m a little err… addicted? Been at it since 2015 so ye.

3 Likes

There’s a detective Pikachu amiibo??

1 Like

yeah, pretty sure it released alongside the game and there was something it could do in game but considering most people skipped detective pikachu… idk what it does lol

2 Likes