All Visitors Who Meet Up With Gary In Vegas Thread

Where in Ohio??

Pickerington (Near Columbus)

1 Like

Man, I would totally make the two hour trip from Cincinnati to Columbus if that store still existed. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It was great having Marco visit from Italy. We spent 2 days just talking Pokémon as well as life in general.

7 Likes

It was great spending time with one of our newer members Thane today. He took time out of his busy schedule in the Air Force to talk Pokemon, family, and service.

7 Likes

It was great meeting you and your family, Gary! Now I can tell people I’ve met a celebrity.

6 Likes

Gary the Master Mentor… or perhaps Gary the Pokemon Professor?

1 Like

My youngest son actually took the time to visit his old man cause Logan wanted to chill. My sons the handsome one (no offense LP;)

8 Likes

I’ll stop by next time

3 Likes

I actually met you at a swsh prerelease. I think that was right before I actually registered on here after lurking for several months. I remember trying to explain to my girlfriend that you had a collection worth millions and this mtg guy next to us scoffed. If only he knew :grin: I’d love to meet up eventually sometime in the future!

Any time:)

1 Like

Absolutely:)

awesome thread! I’ve lived in Vegas for many summers and still find plenty of reasons to get out there, once the world of international travel is the norm again I will stop by and say hello :blush:

1 Like

You’re not in your final stage, wait your next evolution :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That feel when UK
Edit: that feel when UK and 5’9

9 Likes

Love these photos! Las Vegas is high on my list of places I have yet still to visit, hopefully next year! :blush:

3 Likes

I didn’t even know this thread was a thing but it is very wholesome lol. Hopefully one day I could be fortunate enough to meet all the wonderful people here at worlds or something!

2 Likes

That would be great:)

1 Like