All Visitors Who Meet Up With Gary In Vegas Thread

It would be great to see you too Chris:)

1 Like

I will def look you up when I’m in Vegas :blush:

No :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

5 feet?

Apparently yes, whatever this means :grin:

2 Likes

You’re taller than my wife😲

2 Likes

I was about to ask if there was a thread out there of “Pictures with Gary” Thanks again for sharing stories and listening to mine as well! Looking forward to our future meetings and hope to see you in NorCal soon.

1 Like

We should probably start a separate discord channel for those 6 feet and above. Don’t want the shorties cramping our style…

just kidding, love my shorties.

*puts hand under my chin so the shorties can’t see or hear what I say: but seriously we should

4 Likes

I see e2d2 liked your comment. Sorry dear. He meant 6 foot with the step stool;)

2 Likes

It would be an honor and privilege to be added to your list Gary. If I’m ever in Vegas I’ll be contacting you!

2 Likes

leonhart looks like a manlet next to you gary lol

2 Likes

Lol…What a fine young man he is:)

1 Like

Any time brother:)

2 Likes

Great meeting with Mike today, an instagramer from California.
We spent the afternoon talking geology, Pokémon, and sports.
Thanks to britishcolumbiazards for the intro.

3 Likes

We can use this thread to track how fast Gary’s hair grows.

8 Likes

Lol…
When are you coming brother?

1 Like

It’ll happen! I’m sure of it. Just gotta figure out what you want to trade for with gold so we can make the biggest gold buy in Pokemon history. :wink:

1 Like

Hmmm…sounds like fun. I think I have 10 1oz Standing libertys and 8 Buffalos. Would that set the record? I’m glad we didn’t do this 6 months ago lol.

Was great to see my friend Joel from Ohio. We owned a collectible store out there 18 years ago.
He was the guy I’ve mentioned here before who was with me when I pulled the three 1st Ed Base Charizards from the same box and all got 10s.

6 Likes

Are you sure Joel isn’t your long-lost brother? Haha

5 Likes