All Charizard versions from TOPPS Series 1 and First Movie

Hi :grin:
I hope this video will help TOPPS collectors, like me, with their researches.
This is NOT a definitive video, because Ive mainly made it to understand if I am right with my list or if I am missing something (for sure I am lol)
To me, TOPPS variants are so funny to collect, and very hard to track down… Mainly because a lot of Ebay sellers dont post the backside of their cards and you always have to ask them to send more pics, and its kinda boring… Also because some print runs were toooo short!

I am probably wrong when in the video I am speaking about the print runs, but I am here for your suggestions :blush:

I would like to thanks @samsamsamsmsms for this article that helped me a lot with my researches:
www.elitefourum.com/t/topps-collecting-guide/13374/1

PS: forget about my english :slightly_frowning_face: hope you can understand and enjoy (watch it in HD to catch all the patterns)!

12 Likes

Great post! I ended up with some Topps cards as well over the years, and haven’t had a clue how to classify them. Like the colors of the logos on the back? wow! This really puts it all into perspective ! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Very nice! Good luck trying to find those last few cards. The rainbow flames is almost completely non existent.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:
So I wasnt missing anything? Is that a definitive list?

Wow this is really cool, I might have to dip my feet into collecting some of these.

1 Like

I watched this last night. Nice video. I had no idea about the number of variants that existed. It’s actually crazy! I guess it makes collecting a bit more fun and challenging though, right?

1 Like

Great video! I have looked into TOPPS before but didn’t quite realize there was that many variants! I’d love to see the other series some time too if you ever decide to show those off as well. Excellent job none the less!
Mjisaacs

1 Like

Let me find the few cards I miss and after I will show all the non-tcg zards ever printed :blush:

1 Like

I’m away traveling now so I’m not sure. As far as the series 1 there is also the non English. Italian German French Spanish Portuguese.