Post #32:
◓ Pokemon Skull Fossil Spring Battle Road unnumbered Promo Gem mint PSA 10 holo Japanese 2007 “One day battle” ◓

Post #32:
◓ Pokemon Skull Fossil Spring Battle Road unnumbered Promo Gem mint PSA 10 holo Japanese 2007 “One day battle” ◓

emergerd i love piplup, are these rare?
Very. These are among those niche cards that fall between the cracks of collecting. Small window of optaining them and not well known events. Especially psa 10 are impossible. But i’ll be letting go of them.
emergerd piplup. How much is he worth xD
I have no idea. How do I check the POP record? I think around 200
Beautiful stuff aj
Thanks!
I have no idea. How do I check the POP record? I think around 200
It has a pop of 3.
aj1:
I have no idea. How do I check the POP record? I think around 200
It has a pop of 3.
More than I imagined. Still, everything good comes in three (actually one of my life mottos)