Aetsen's Collection

12 Likes

Very nice. That mewtwo is beautiful. And those volcaronas are really neat too.

Thanks. I have more coming and always looking to add more. These are just some of my rarest/most valuable cards. I’ll update as I add more to the collection.

Whats the double holo trainer? I’ve always wanted one and i always forget the name of it.

Awesome collection, I’m really liking the reverse holo double type volcarona cards!

If you’re referring to the “trade me please” card it’s only holo on the backside @pokemoncollector7

1 Like

Thank you for the correction and name. Time to start hunting it.

It’s often referred to as exchange please campaign card or trade please.

I’ll be adding more pics soon of cards I got today, but I had to share these. I got these and all 3 are holo bleed errors. The Charizard and Blastoise are harder to see, but can be seen by the naked eye. The Venusaur though it’s very easy to see. I was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3 Likes

Congrats mate. The Venasaur looks very nice

Wonderland Magazine Volume 6 Pikachu
Wonderland Magazine Volume 6 Pikachu
Printing Line Error on all 3 cards

Damaged JR Rally Mew I got for $1

2 Likes

mewtwooob blue back. gives me.

Thanks for sharing, and wow, it’s amazing how many of those cards I recently bought myself for my own general Pokémon collection!! You we have good taste. :wink: (the Snorlax vending promo; all three of those Steelix; Tropical island set; Diglet & Dugtrio; original Trade Please! with holo back; those japanese alternate artworks; Volcarona 1st to 4th set). It’s almost like I’m looking at my own collection, apart from a few. :grin:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Just bought me one of these :blush: Can’t wait to get it!

3 Likes

^^^ Very Nice, Well Done!

I also took some of y’alls advice and I tried out buyee. We will see how it works out. I bought this 1998 JR stamp rally medal with the book. :blush:

4 Likes

1 Like

Freebie sent to me. Promo ad I think.

Cute Pikachu Origami they sent me :blush:

3 Likes

I seem to like Plusle and Minun :blush: I have like 3 copies now lol.

1 Like

Those are some awesome finds! I love the JR medal.

1 Like