Advice on buying sealed packs?

Does anyone here in E4 have a go to when buying sealed vintage packs?

I want to look into possibly buying a guaranteed shadowless base set pack for the collection. I want to keep it sealed.

But my fear is obviously the lack being resealed or fake or not shadowless despite long crimp and color saturation.

I feel as though so few boxes get opened that buying one sealed is a hit of a risk/gamble.

If you want to have 100% certainty, I would contact a larger seller who frequently opens booster boxes like @TCAGaming or @gottaketchumall. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll reach out to them on instagram! Yeah certainty is better than being worried lol

1 Like
2 Likes

You could always buy a PSA graded one, I see them go thru auctions fairly often. If not, I’m sure you’ll find a good source to buy from on here.

1 Like

I forgot Pokérev sold sealed packs not for live streams.

Thank you! He seems sold out of charizard but I’ll check it out

1 Like

Used to love when ZandG did box breaks. Easily the most reasonable prices out there and got most of my packs from him. Rev is extortion pricing imo even though I like him and his content

1 Like

I need to do some more research

Anyone know what current fair market value is for light and heavy shadowless boosters. Both for short and long crimp?