ADVENTURE TO JAPANESE POKEMON CENTRE!

Rofl @dragontype, @oz.enigma gave me the idea. Thought I’d make a quick blog travelling to Tokyo’s pokemoncentre… Now that I’m living here and not Australia at the moment.

Enjoy…

Wake up in Tatami style room.

Wow overcast again. Nice

Let’s just buy cigarettes and alcohol from a vending machine on the street…

Omw to station…

10 Likes

Station

Better be careful of escalators…

Beware of the upskirt photo taking…

Train is coming…

6 Likes

Not a busy day… This is empty.

Mm snacks

3 Likes

Awesome Keep this pics coming!!

So Exciting!

Haha awesome. Sad they have to warn women about upskirting! WTF is this world coming to…

1 Like

Sting ray for dinner???

Here perhaps…

With him… Hells yeah!

I beamed up to poke centre now… Hmm what’s inside…

4 Likes

EMEERGGEERRD… I WISH I LIVED IN DA JAPANS… sore your pick ups… friggen amazing erryday!!

Such a great idea, thanks for all the pics, keem em coming!

That duck is wearing shoes?

1 Like

Really do they need that many…

7 Likes

Pokemon Center would be such a dangerous place for me to visit. I want everything! :grin:

5 Likes

I wonder how fast I could go broke in there.

6 Likes

Awesome adventure! Intrigued at how the cigarette and alcohol vending machines work do they have age verification? Also, 400YEN for packet of cigarettes! I think it is around $25 for 25 pack in Australia lol

Lol, well had confirmation from @japanime

Alcohol you can purchase without an I’d before 11 pm, so children can buy that.

Cigarettes, you need to get a special I’d card easily purchasable

2 Likes

Wow that is surprising!

Yeah…

"We trust you to all be responsible with alcohol…

… But no upskirting!!"

5 Likes

Awesome pics, this is about as close I’ve ever felt to being in the PC. Thanks man!

Wow man I’m so jealous, I would love to go to Japan even if I hadn’t started collecting again. The culture really interests me and just about everything looks amazing both geographically and architecturally :blush: would you be able to visit any of the mandarake stores at all or any like smaller card shops because that’s where the hidden gems are gonna be and I would love to see those from the inside!

1 Like

A…what was the most valuable single item you saw in the Pokemon Center that was actually for sale? How much was it?

2 Likes