Right!? Great collection!
yeah i had to snap them up when i saw them, they are so unique, plus all that extra packaging would make it very hard to accurately weigh them so thats a bonus ![]()
I love that Red-cheeked E3 pikachu! I never got around to getting one…but it is definitely one of my favorite classics.
A few of my 1st Edition Base Holos


What is the token inside those aftermarket packs?
on the back of the tokens it says
‘Don’t throw out this backing card’
‘See over for details on how to claim your products.’
can’t see whats on the other side since the pack is in the way.
the company which packaged these was called Croftminster
Some more of my card collection;
misc

1st Edition Neo Destiny Holos


Shadowless Base Holos


Red Logo Fossil Booster Packs!

Sealed Aquapolis Blister Box, haven’t seen another of these before, pretty rare. (contains 24 blisters)

Those sealed aquapolis blisters are amazing. There was a legendary collection one online forever until jd2-mint collectibles bought to sell as singles. This thing is pretty rare. Congrats.
Pretty awesome collection. I’m impressed. I’d say the Grey Stamp PSA Charizard is my favorite. I’ve yet to see one graded so high. Sweet stuff!
thanks, and yeah i couldnt believe my eyes when it popped up for sale for under the asking price of a regular 1st edition charizard of the same grade at the time
probably the highlight of my collection so im glad you think the same
Amazing stuff man! So cool that these are in Australia as well!
Awesome everything, love seeing stuff I’ve never seen before!
That’s some heavy shit… Nice stash mate.
Jelly
Awesome collection so far.
Have started dabbling in Gold Stars

Will hopefully end up getting more
Are you only looking for the english variants for now? Awesome additions.
yeah I collect english cards only, japanese cards dont interest me at the moment
But japanese are so much more beautiful my good sir, but hey thats just my opinion. Are those new gold stars you got minty lemony fresh?
Nice gold stars! Is this from that aussie eBay guy that has like an unlimited supply?