Abv150 Collection

I have seen a lot of great collections from a lot of collectors on this forum and I thought it is time to make my own collection thread.

I’ll start of with 2 Japanese “Jumbo” cards I bought last week on eBay.
Don’t have a clue what the story is behind them, but when I saw them for sale I just had to get these, because of the illustrations.

If someone knows more about these cards I would love to here it :blush:

6 Likes

Wow those are neat. I’d definitely frame them and put them on my wall haha. I’d love to know their history too!

Wow, those are beautiful. Great buys! I’m gonna go try and find me a pair :stuck_out_tongue:

The cards are from 1995/1996 so they are quite old indeed. The seller of the cards mentioned that these where inserted as a promo/advertisement in Coro Coro.
The cards have the same size of a Jumbo card.

Found the missing third “Jumbo” Promo and bought it :grin: I could not resist completing the set :wink:.

Very very cool! Those designs would look awesome as a proper TGC artwork :blush:

No pictures? Please send them all to me as punishment.

I don’t have the card at the moment, just bought it.

SPOILER: Click to show

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/POKEMON-JUMBO-ARTBOARD-MARINE-POKEMON-CARD-RARE-/360686963480?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53fa9e4b18&nma=true&si=3Egj532I2VpPRnTGtuKe7KIYCg4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 [SPOILER: Click to show](javascript:void(0):wink:

1 Like

ebirdman must stalk around here because after you posted your first two, he listed that one haha

2 Likes

I know :wink: but I don’t mind. I really wanted this 3rd card so I’m glad he listed it.

Yes, he’s here. Lurking but present in the forums. :blush:

1 Like

You can tell me whatever you want but that Meowth from Part 1 is definitely on drugs …

1 Like

It’s about time I post some new pictures of my collection :wink:.

A few boxes of my sealed Booster Box collection:

4 Likes

Production Error cards:

Red Logo Boosters and Theme Decks:

Call of Legends Sample Pack:

4 Likes

Sealed Countdown Calender Box:

PSA cards:

7 Likes

Nice additions!

Did you grade that championships arena by yourself? Or did you buy it graded? I just send one to a friend to grade it haha :stuck_out_tongue: I hope I also get a 9 or higher :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! I had that Championships Arena for years and got it graded a few months ago.
Hope your card will get an high grade 9 possible 10.

1 Like

Awesome stuff, i like :blush:

1 Like

I really like the boxes, nice variety from different eras/languages.

1 Like

I have this one, are these the original stickers or what happened? Anyone?

1 Like