~50 Pokémon League character posters from 2006-2011

Purchased these a couple months ago just to photograph and document them all. They are almost all 1’x4’. League posters are pretty rare and while this is not the golden vintage era it was a pleasure to sort and segment all of these surviving pieces.

I’m posting this on mobile so the code is almost certainly messed up, I’ll fix it in a minute from desktop.

2006 - Fire Red + Leaf Green
Brock is missing and Blaine is damaged.

SPOILER: Click to show

2008-2009 - Diamond + Pearl + Platinum
Candice is missing from the gym leaders. Cyrus, Palmer, and Thorton are missing from the Platinum set. The horizontal banner is damaged. Pokémon are surely missing from the Pokémon specific banners showcasing the different types, but who knows what they could have been.

2010 - Heart Gold + Soul Silver
This is familiar art used on a lot of material at this time.

2011 - Pokémon Black + White
Definitely a lot missing from these years, but I don’t think character posters were printed. Just Pokémon.

15 Likes

These are really cool. Cant decide if I like the Kanto leaders or the HGSS posters better.

Really cool, i love the first one with dragonite!

Thanks! Originally I was disappointed they weren’t “complete” but as I laid everything out for the photos I appreciated more how lucky it was they survived at all. I got them from an old League-runner who had a habit of keeping posters specifically. Nothing is mint condition or anything but nothing has writing or tape/tack holes on it. That makes me think they probably weren’t actually displayed in the store and just sat in boxes for 10-15 years.

I don’t know what I’m going to do with them now. I don’t think it will be possible to “complete” the sets. Thankfully they don’t take up much space when they’re all folded up so I can just put them away for a while.

1 Like

This is so cool, iamgine in your corridor left and right every Gym leader on a Poster. Would be the damn coolest corridor ever !
Fantastic Purchase stagecoach!

1 Like