50 million dollars to quit pokemon

Depends on if you have a plan for the money.
And this is something I’ve been thinking about for 15 years, I do have a plan. A plan that allows me to travel the world, support my family and make sure all my kids, nieces and nephews can have a solid education and a jump start of their adult, professional life.

gosh… you guys are all so stupid…

it’s called, accept the 50 mil, purchase some second identity with the money, a private island in the Bahama’s or pacific, pay yakuza to track down all the rare pokemon cards and items again in a special underground secretive operation, keep it a secret!

get them to deliver to your anonymous private island of epicness secret pokemon shelter, under your new identity, and enjoy pokemon still.

I think 50 mil can afford a second identity haha?

or get plastic surgery and change your appearance so much that you become someone else.

5 Likes

I think the money offer has to be lower to make it more challenging or maybe a question like…

What if someone made you an offered of 4X what your collection is worth, would you take it?*
*knowing that it is the highest offer you will ever receive!*

In all seriousness, I think the real part of the question is that as collector, Pokémon has become part of our daily lives, so is not just your collection, its your hobby, is what you do everyday and not so sound all emo but its where you have made friends too :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t really specify who exactly the guy offering the deal is, but lets just say… he has a very particular set of skills. *Skills that he has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. He’s very serious about ending your pokemon career and if you accept his money without honoring the deal… there will VERY serious consequences.*So I highly suggest you don’t try that.

SOLD

No.

At the rate values are climbing, 4x is an easy heck no. Maybe 40x would get me thinking :stuck_out_tongue:

shame on you you sell out. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

I will make sure i persue every transaction you make with those dollans with this (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ in the transaction descroption reminding you of how sacrificing the things that matter for short term profit is what makes humanoidz so smelly. THAT SHOULD STOP YOU!

YOu wouldnt do it milhousement, i dont believe you… Its all lies in the text books.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Actually the 500k would do an incredible amount for my future. 500k buys me a decent house in a suburb close to the Perth CBD. Owning a house and never having to worry about that aspect of my finances ever again allows me an unprecedented amount of freedom for the rest of my life.

No 25-40 year mortgage to consider EVERY SINGLE WEEK, no renting(or rent inspections), it gives me collateral to take out loans if I want to start a business(or buy an investment property).

Yeah sure, not ever being able to even discuss Pokemon ever again would suck ass but the possibilities and benefit for the rest of my life is something not many people ever get to have.

2 Likes

TIL @milhouse doesn’t want to be the very best :wink:

You betrayed us the moment you bought final fantasy cards.

1 Like

That’s what he spent his 50 million on!

sounds like milhouse has life responsibilltinz. Why do people have to have responsibillity. It does not make sense to me. It means you gotta like have children and start family and marry some dickface and think about investment properties instead of psa 10 no rarities. I will never understand how you humanoids think.

Its almost as if @milhouse seen that dp box other night on yahoo japan go for 32k yens. and so he rage quited and decided to chose rent free options… I have a question for you… Why start thinking about the future when you can think of the past. :nerd_face:

Exactly. If you can make a deal with the devil, to never do one particular thing ever again in trade of a financial secure foundation for life wise people will make the right decision. I just overthought this whole idea in the past years with (former) co-workers and came to the conclusion that you really don’t need that much.

But 500k, for me personally won’t do it. But 500k will be a good start for any one I guess.

1 Like

you can make alot more money from pokemon then 500k Its just a matter of becoming garinson of the south.

However i was a bit harsh on young milhousement.

50 mil and ill start MTG to compensate XD

1 Like

Exactly! More money to made in Alpha MTG than Base Pokemon anyway

Nothing you said could be considered harsh!

I doubt I’d ever make 500k from Pokemon, and if I did then it’d be a long and drawn out process. The appeal of 500k instantly is that it saves me SO much money down the line.

1 Like

no… nooo why i like dis comment. i have sinned against nature.

Nah but yeah i errrrrr… I like it because I understand the instant thing. IT would be a very long drawn out process.

A year ago I would have said no way, but seeing the direction things are going with the Sun and Moon era so far, it’s a lot more tempting. :stuck_out_tongue: