2023 New Year's Resolutions

I did this a few years back and it made my life so much better. I also keep my phone on silent 24/7 and that has improved my life too.

2 Likes

Mainly the typical lose weight/eat better. But also really want to take more time for myself and my hobbies, was running around full speed too much of this year

3 Likes

get better at guitar and perhaps take up mandolin at some point

2 Likes

catch up on dental work, car repairs, and get lasik. 2023 is going to be an expensive year :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Continue to progress in cybersecurity and write more articles on my blog, expand my pokemon collection and continue to progress at the gym.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been finding within the past 6 months that writing out thoughts and experiences I have helps me sort out all the stuff that is spinning in my head. And once I take the time to separate out the wheat from the chaff, it has really helped improve the direction and clarity in my life. Hoping to continue to work on this for the foreseeable future.

3 Likes

@inertgeometry . That sounds just awful! I think you should add a beach vacation right after ā€œcatch up on dental workā€!

1 Like

Complete my Ampharos binder (Iā€™m only around 60% done). Itā€™s not like Ampharos is a super difficult pokemon to collect or anything but I havenā€™t finished the binder yet because I will think of buying an Ampharos card and something else will catch my interest and Iā€™ll buy that instead.

Think I will also try to cut back on my pokemon card spending :joy:

2 Likes